Someone suggest me a movie to watch!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcane

Reaction score
I'm really picky and it's so hard to find a movie to enjoy..anyone have a suggestion?

I doubt i'd like anything that has come to theaters recently..I think pretty much most movies of this decade are crap.

My favorite movie of all time is Harold and Maude.

I am sort of a prude.

That should be a little helpful..I appreciate any ideas :)

How about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? That's a classic from the 70's.

Pan's Labrinth.

My favorite movie of all time. It's a bit bloody and sadistic at times but the story is so complex. :3

wow you both rule ...you told me to watch two of my favorite movies...!!! :p I've seen both of those more than 3 times..automatically a favorite..Gene Wilder is amazing in Willy Wonka...and Pan's Labrinth was so bitter sweet...I feel a pun/corny joke could be here but i wont. XP

SophiaGrace said:
Pan's Labrinth.

My favorite movie of all time. It's a bit bloody and sadistic at times but the story is so complex. :3

tis one of my favourite movies of all time too. :D along with the fall and flipped and the garden state, and I kinda liked 2001 space odessey too. though not sure if I quite grasped it, but who cares? :D

floffyschneeman said:
SophiaGrace said:
Pan's Labrinth.

tis one of my favourite movies of all time too. :D along with the fall and flipped and the garden state, and I kinda liked 2001 space odessey too. though not sure if I quite grasped it, but who cares? :D

oh my gosh. I LOVE the fall....all great movies maybe i should just watch them till my head explodes

wait..floffy..whats flipped?

• Spirited Away
  • Patch Adams
  • The Illusionist
  • Shutter Island
  • The Triangle (2008)
  • Peacock
  • Judgement at Neuremburg (old black and white movie)
  • The Road
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
  • Hot Fuzz,
  • Hook,
  • Hocus Pocus,
  • Matilda
  • Casper
  • Buried (with Ryan Renolds)
  • Gone Baby Gone (with Ben Afleck I think, i completely forget this movie but it's on my favorite movie list?)
  • The Lazarus Project
  • Session 9
  • From Hell (with Jonny Depp)
  • Insidious
  • The Skeptic
  • Paranormal Activity

SophiaGrace said:
Spirited Away, Patch Adams, The Illusionist, Shutter Island, The Triangle (2008), Peacock, Judgement at Neuremburg (old black and white movie), The Road, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Hot Fuzz, Hook, Hocus Pocus, Matilda, Casper.

Thanks Sophia..the ones that arent already some of my favorites ill have to check out ;)

Arcane said:
SophiaGrace said:
Spirited Away, Patch Adams, The Illusionist, Shutter Island, The Triangle (2008), Peacock, Judgement at Neuremburg (old black and white movie), The Road, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Hot Fuzz, Hook, Hocus Pocus, Matilda, Casper.

Thanks Sophia..the ones that arent already some of my favorites ill have to check out ;)

lol which ones are already your favorites?

I listed them out so it'd be easier for you to read them.

I also added a few more.

• The Wolfman (I like dark gothic victorian movies. I like this one for the atmosphere.)
  • My Soul To Take (DO NOT READ THE SUMMARY FOR THIS MOVIE. Just watch it and be surprised at it's emotional depth)

Arcane said:

it's a cutesy movie set in the 50's (hehe) it's also a book. it's cuuute, something that would make you feel happy after watching. it has a light mood which I kinda like. :D

floffyschneeman said:
Arcane said:

it's a cutesy movie set in the 50's (hehe) it's also a book. it's cuuute, something that would make you feel happy after watching. it has a light mood which I kinda like. :D

that sounds good i can always use a movie like that. thanks! :)

Arcane said:
floffyschneeman said:
Arcane said:

that sounds good i can always use a movie like that. thanks! :)

no problemo. hope you'll like it :)

I feel like a bit of an idiot but Coraline? Its a great movie and much darker than I thought it would be...hangs head in shame. I suck with films. I seem to be watching Psycho right now. Eek.

RyanEhf said:
Youth in Revolt

great movie

annik said:
I feel like a bit of an idiot but Coraline? Its a great movie and much darker than I thought it would be...hangs head in shame. I suck with films. I seem to be watching Psycho right now. Eek.

don't be so hard on yourself Annik..you're no idiot I loved that movie i've watched it at least 5 times. I saw it in theaters with the best friend I ever had..great memory.

Arcane said:
annik said:

don't be so hard on yourself Annik..you're no idiot I loved that movie i've watched it at least 5 times. I saw it in theaters with the best friend I ever had..great memory.

Thanks, I feel better now :)

annik said:
Arcane said:
annik said:

Thanks, I feel better now :)

:D

Coraline is a great movie.

I will always advocate Sword of the Stranger no matter who you are, like a good obsessed fanboy.

Latest posts

Back