Something wrong with me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if something is wrong with me, but everytime I meet a girl, talk to her....I get attached to her, but after a few days, she tells me she doesn't like me and we should be only friends(in fact, she ignores me after that, so no friends).

This happened a lot of times, like with this girl I meet couple of days ago and today she tells me she doesn't care about me and she would feel better if we are friends. And now she ignores me.
I don't know, I kinda have the feeling something is wrong with me, I can't attract girls, I can't keep a relationship..i get the feeling I will never have a long relationship ever and no girl will be attracted to me.

These rejections put me so down...

Maybe if you get attatched quickly you could be coming on abit strong, so she gets slightly scared off and makes it clear shes only looking for friendship. A couple of days isnt really long enough to get to know someone and want them as a bf/gf anyway, when your not expecting it the right person will come along :)

I actually agree with Gem. Be the girl's friend first and then after a while you can move into the relationship zone if you still like her.

Moving too fast makes the person be scared off. Perhaps there is nothing wrong with you, but you just move too fast n_n

Just treat those girls like human converor belts..lol
F-it...fresia them all. You can't let it get to you.
Yes rejections sucks ass...I've had plenty of them. It comes with the territory.
Think of it as part of the filtering process of getting one step closer to finding the right girl for ya.

Think of it like this...you're a running back on a football team.
Sometimes you'll run into a **** brickwall, other times you'll get knocked on your ass.
But you get up...you fucken get up...again and again..whatever it takes.
With all th fucken pains and you feel you can't breathe or can't go on anymore...you fucken get up.

Life in general is like that too...nothing comes easy...not for me, whether it's relationships or a carreer.
I fucken get up...again and again....right, wrong or indiffferent...i fucken get up again and again.
There's no such thing as a set back...it is what it is.

keep up your self-esteem and ignore all the negative honeysuckle. Keep your head up and keep on going.
Maybe get more creative..maybe better yourself. Or reserch and educate yourself on how to have a healty relationship
and love yourself . Then apply it to your life to the best of your abilities.
Love yourself first and foremost.

SophiaGrace said:
I actually agree with Gem.

Sounds like a good possibility to me.

I agree with the general consesus. A couple of days is WAY too quick to become "attached".

I don't think it's attachment. I think that you meet someone, and you instantly feel the need to cling to them. You get hooked on them. And it comes off as coming on too strongly, so they back away from the situation. One day though, you'll meet that one girl who feels the same as you do for you.

The vibes the girls may be picking up on is something that scares them away. Be sure you don't come off as "desperate", that will make anybody run away.
Try to be more cool, interested and friendly but not "attached". It's just going to take a small adjustment to fix this problem, it sounds like.

Perhaps they are sensing that you might be desperate. That scares people away. Just be more relaxed, although don't fall into the friendship zone either if you want to become something more serious. Once you fall into the friendship zone, there's no way to get out of it.

Latest posts

Back