Sometimes I Draw

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostNine

Reaction score
Sometimes I spend my life trying to draw for work and fun.
It's really hard to master illustration, but if you do your best, you get nice things. Here are some of my best efforts. I hope you like them!

alien_final.jpg

alien_final2.jpg

Baby Alien
For a fanzine. Graphite + Wacom.

image.jpg

Type Disco Fever
Keynote cover. Vectors and fonts.

image.jpg

New Generation
Done for a fanzine. Just ink.

soldiers_big.jpg

Tiny Problems
Just for fun. Vectors.

image.jpg

cherno_palermo.jpg

Chernobyl
For a contest. Graphite & Colored pencils on wood.

image.jpg

Rock The North Pole
Done for a children's book. Digital painting.

image.jpg

poster1.jpg

Mother's Day Poster (Little NSFW)
A collab between a friend and me. We did this for a magazine special. Graphite + Wacom.

Hey nice work, i really like Chernobyl, Tiny problems, and the Mother's Day poster is my favorite, that is really cool.

What is the Baby Alien drawn on?

And for kids book illustration that looks really good.

Sci-Fi said:
Wow, funky stuff. Nice work.

Thanks mate!

Garbageman said:
Hey nice work, i really like Chernobyl, Tiny problems, and the Mother's Day poster is my favorite, that is really cool.

What is the Baby Alien drawn on?

And for kids book illustration that looks really good.

Hey, Thanks!

Mother's Day & Chernobyl were my favorite ones to work with, too!

The baby alien is drawn on a really, really old paper on graphite and then colored in Photoshop with a Wacom. The old paper is what it gives that look and feel.

I love your work man :) That's really different (different is good). I like it when someone does stuff outside the box.

GhostNine said:
Hey, Thanks!

The baby alien is drawn on a really, really old paper on graphite and then colored in Photoshop with a Wacom. The old paper is what it gives that look and feel.

Nice, it makes all the difference being done on that paper, adds a real nice touch.
What kind of wood did you use for Chernobyl?

Garbageman said:
GhostNine said:
Hey, Thanks!

Nice, it makes all the difference being done on that paper, adds a real nice touch.
What kind of wood did you use for Chernobyl?

I don't know how to call it, but pretty sure it was a "Clear-pine-like" wood with polished sides which makes it more easier to draw. I've found it just laying on the floor from an old construction zone and asked if I can borrow one. They gave me everything that they can haha.

ForGrantedWife said:
I love your work man :) That's really different (different is good). I like it when someone does stuff outside the box.

Hey, thanks!
I'm always trying to find new ways to draw things and sometimes it turns really good!

Latest posts

Back