sorry, i'm bad at titles.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get Down!

Reaction score
Anyways, hello!
I'm from a small european country called Slovenia and i don't really expect that you've heard of it.
I'm 20 and i'm female.
I usually don't participate in forums and i usually don't talk about myself. Never. I randomly found that one when i typed "i am lonely" in google lol. So what the heck, i created an account here and since this thread is supposed to be a self-presentation i thought i might aswell say some things about me apart from just age, sex and location.

First: i know that i'm pretty much good looking and i've never had a single problem with that. I'm pretty slim, i have a boyfriend and i know some people that would occasionally hang out with me. I'm trying to look cool "alternative" so i usually wear allstar and i also have a lip piercing. I'm kinda smart and i never had problems in school.

So yes, many of you could say, what the fresia is wrong with you, you can't be lonely at all.

Wrong.

I don't have friends. I don't have anyone, apart from my boyfriend but that is not the same. Even he can't really get me here.
I'm not self confident and even worse, i'm not spontaneous. I could get stuck with words even when a random seller asks me if i want anything else. (well, that happened only few times, but it's annoying). If someone insults me i can't think of a proper response.
So i'm bad at fighting with people.
Thats way i'm always trying to be super nice and super compliant. But that just doesn't work with people, does it? They don't really respect you for that. And i can't help it. They just love to think how stupid i am. Or they don't get me, i don't know, maybe i have a strange sense of humour. Or something. But either way, i walk around giving the impression how stupid, easy going and cheerful person i am.

Yes well they couldnt be more wrong. I used to have people laughing at me, because it was so funny to mock a loser girl publicly. And i used to be so stupid that i thought that they actually liked me. Yes, there was a year in my life that i tried to hang out with a 'popular gang'. They just kept implying how confused i am.
So i started to hate people keeping them at distance. I grew up to become very observant always trying to keep low profile, not talking about myself and i started to realise how predictable and boring people actually are. But unfortunally my self confidence didn't really grow. I'm still trying to be nice. I don't know how to do it differently. I still give the wrong impression. That i'm stupid. And i secretly hate people even more. And yes, i don't have friends for that.
Or i just keep meeting idiots that prefer 'talking' than actually 'doing' stuff. You know, the usual.. when you meet someone and he says: "we should definitely go out somewhere next week" and you're like.. "yeeeah" but when next week comes they just blow you off. Blah. I hate them.

Aww yes, that is quite a long honeysuckle i'm affraid.
I don't expect anyone to read it and to understand it or whatever.

And if you could excuse some random grammar slips it would be nice.

:)

Hi, and welcome. :)

Actually, I've seen Slovenia on maps. It's near Croatia and the Adriatic sea. While I know a little about Croatia, I don't really know anthing about Slovenia other than where it is on a map, sorry. :p

well thank you both :D
and good remembering, btw! Croatia is our southern neighbour =)

Welcome. I have heard of Slovenia and have a general idea of it's location but beyond that i am totally ignorant.

I've heard of Slovenia, and i'm pretty sure your accent is hot as hell. Sorry :p

Anyway, hello and welcome, Get Down! :D

Welcome to the forums, Get Down!

heh, I have to agree with VanillaCreme. I had to look twice at the tile of this introduction.

Welcome.

I'm also bad at titties. They invited me over once, but I just sat there petrified.

oh lol you native speakers! :D
i had no such association whatsoever

again, thank you all!

Welcome to the forums, Get Down! Your english is very good. My slovene is nonexistent. My english ain't so much gooder.

Latest posts

Back