Spam

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Finland is my favorite place on earth.

Helsinki! *thumbs up*

JSD said:
i suppose. although i am confused. when i ride into battle. my chant goes "hiya hiya arg arg arg hiya hiya arg arg arg" . also i can't fight the need to plunder villages, although i make sure to do it in an eco-friendly way with no waste and respect for mother earth.

Hahaha... I love it. XD

Know what i just learned? That Norway is NOT the Netherlands, and the Netherlands is Holland.... and yeah, I'll be 33 next month.

How's that for a non sequitur?

EveWasFramed said:
My arteries just clogged from reading this, lol.

Mine too. (UN)

cheaptrickfan said:
Minus said:
What about canned ham? Is that stuff suppose to be good? I never could stomach canned hams and even if i try diluting it by making ham salad, i just end up with terrible ham salad. Still i get the impression that stuff is suppose to be edible.

That's what "they" say, but canned ham is still pretty gross, I think. Give me a good, old fashioned country ham.

Of course they say that. They're trying to sell it.

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:
Yeah... i don't like ham much, so i figure Spam wouldn't go over too well with my taste buds tbh. And you know, i got this thing about textures :p

If textures get you, then I think that Spam might kill you.

Then you should only buy Spam if you are a serial killer. Feed it to your victims.

cheaptrickfan said:
Brian said:
I like how the meat product retains the curvature of the serration on the blade.

See, that doesn't work for me. It reminds me of jellied meats. Those are not my favorite.

Hmm I've never heard of those. *googles*

cheaptrickfan said:
Very serious business. With Vikings, no less.

[youtube]anwy2MPT5RE[/youtube]

Oh god. LOL

Danielle said:
Know what i just learned? That Norway is NOT the Netherlands, and the Netherlands is Holland.... and yeah, I'll be 33 next month.

How's that for a non sequitur?

What is non-sequitur?

spam_musubi.jpg

Spam musubi

With spam you can play with your food

hpim0329-1.jpg

spam.gif

Courtesy of Eve.

I could have said that better.

Stocking up tomorrow