Still have your friends from back in the day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i do, even though im only 15.

well what i mean by back in the day is like from back in kidergarden, like bros for life.

well i had 3 bros for life
-Pat
-Matt
-Taylor

Well i now believe my bud Matt ditched his old best friends in search of the best four years of his life ( 4 years of being the best in highschool then drowned in the pool which is society, and left to rot)

My friend pat is still my friend but hes addictted to xbox and wii and hardly leaves the house, has striaght C's and D's and one B-.

Taylor is a god kid but hes sorta a spaz sometimes so i hang out with him like buds do and have a fun time always.

So despite the fact ive lost 2 of m 3 best friends i made new true friends, not just the kind of people who say " o yea we should hang out sometime" and then never call, the kind of friends that liek me for me and know me well enough.

So heres my new list of good highschool buds.

-Jake (funny gamer)
-Matt (different one)
-Taylor (kept him hes a good kid to be around)
-Ryan ( halarious metalhead)
- Jason ( funny stories, funny kid, funny flirt when u see him do it)
-Kevin (big boy, metal head, funny)
-Kit ( god, open kid...know lots about life)
-AC (funny, never stops swearing, stoner)
-Justin (funny as honeysuckle, metalhead)
-Kyle (work out buddy, funny gamer, good intentions)

Those are just my friends i like to keep close, the others are just aquentences as i like to say.

Yes I've got two friends who I've known since I was 13 and 15 so that's about 20 years and , we lost contact for several years but met back up again. It's nice to talk to them we're still as close as we used to be. Only thing is is that they live in another country, infact I was just talking to one of my girlfriends tonight. They both used to be best friends, and I am still best friends with one of them. It's quite funny I was talking to Debbie and we agreed how it's hard to get to know other people and really talk to them, we discussed that we wouldn't tell them our secrets but would with each other, I know I can trust her with a secret and it will remain that, unlike someone else who I told something and she told 2 other people which got back to me, that just made me think not to let secrets out to people anymore until I've know them for a few years.

My best friend is 6 months younger than me & as children we lived in the same village...she was at my 1st birthday party (tho neither of us remember lol) and we are still bezzi mates now...36 yrs later!!!

We meet up for coffee or a beer as often as we can & although she still lives in the village in which we were born & I have moved around alot we have stayed very close...I love her very much

The ONLY friends I have are from back in the day. I live with 2 friends I've know since I was at school around 13/14.
I have friends at uni but I don't consider them "real friends" to be honest, I couldn't care less about seeing them outside of uni.

I always wished (and still do) that I had a friend from when I was younger.
I'm envious of that close bond people have.

Nope. I don't really have any friends at all nowadays. Even when I was somewhat social I went through friends every couple years. I'd get tired of them and trade them in for fancy new ones. Or sometimes they'd get tired of me. It was about a 50/50 split.

I had my friends in grade school then I moved to a new area and, poof, they were gone. Made some new friends in my new neighborhood in middle school. A few years later we all drifted apart. Had another set of friends in high school. After I graduated, more drifting apart. Then I had my work friends for a few years before I ditched them when I had this brilliant plan to drop out of society.

....and now it's just me, all alone except for internet people and the crazy thoughts that go through my head.

Latest posts

Back