Suffering

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joey Nicdao

I desperately want more than anything to move out of my family's house, to a safe place away from them yelling at me and blaming me for everything, to a loving home where I can be appreciated, yet sadly I have nowhere to go *sigh*.  They're always saying things to pick on me and to put me down and they're always seeing me as and treating me as the black sheep of the family.  With how I get treated, it's no wonder that incidents like the Virginia Tech tragedy happen.  My family often makes me want to commit suicide but I'm just too chicken to do it.

Well, we can be thankful at least, for such small mercy. And you can train yourself to better stand up to them. You might begin by reading 'Games People Play' the handbook of Transactional Analysis.

i also suffer from the nowhere to go problem, now if only there was a rich sonser out there i sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a nowhere ranch,a place for people to go ,find roommates,others who are lonely for reasons,of circumstance,abuse,family misfunction, or financial,superficial(thier looks) or age (lonely because the older you get the less easy it is to have people really want to talk.
i guess with older people the retierment homes are sometimes good if you can afford a good one that engages the mind and body but for others these communities are too costly ,or they miss seeing small children running around.
then there are the younger ones the older teens or young adults that have alot of anger inside and just need some love and acceptance ,often this lead to communes of military or religious backgrounds often enforcing that which alienated them to begin with,
sometimes i just wish we could make small communities,with maybe a counselor ,a common kitchen and dining area and living quarters ,
when i was a child my parents ran a state owned foster home for delinquent boys in maryland ,i think it was called bethany house.it was very long ago and we had about 15 boys there .plus my family fo awhile.it was great it was like haveing a ton of brothers .
it was before my parents divorced t was when things were good and i enjoyed it deeply.
i miss it very much .i wish i could find something like that .it would be wonderful if they had such jobs and places to live even if i was a full tme foster mother. i just love kids.
i dont think they run these now anymore .i think juvie has taken over for troubeled children and foster care is just in regular homes.
sorry my mind waders all over the place bad habit from being left alone so long i talk to myself and just let mythoughts go where they might.
anyway back to what you were saying.......dont be a victim,dont let them make you feel the black sheep ,i had that too.
but still i wish too i had somewhere to go ,somewhere to belong, be careful though dont do anything hasty to escape your parents , i did and it made me get tapped far away from my country ,family and friends ,i traded one prison for another.
now i am stuck and 17 years gone by and i am even more alone now so wait ,have patience try to find a job that offer houseing or a way out,maybe custodial manager at a apartment complex sometimes offers a free aparment f you are there to fix the building ,be on call and manage things.
look around ,see what your newspapers have listed,dont know if any of this has crossed your mind. but i hope you find a way out your still young ,plenty of time still to find your path.

Joey Nicdao said:
With how I get treated, it's no wonder that incidents like the Virginia Tech tragedy happen.

Come on man. Theres no explination for killing random people unless your just a ******* *******.

Hi Joey,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. How old are you? What happens at home that makes you want to run away? Is there drug or alcohol use? Physical abuse? Or just mental?

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. I know how hard it was for me back at home with my parents. There was constant fighting, physical beatings, humiliation from being poor, etc. Trust me I high tailed it out of there when I was 19. You can get out at 18. Just start preparing yourself now! You need a part time job if you are in high school and to start saving your money. The real world is VERY expensive so start saving and planning now!

Latest posts

Back