Sunday Lunch

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
Sunday Lunch at the Chateau.

Allow 3 hours at the restaurant.... enjoy an aperitif (champagne cocktail) then have some red wine

111s9zn.jpg

Trilogy of Foie Gras
2mq3pc4.jpg

Scallops and vegetables in filo pastry
2ly61lf.jpg

Palate cleansing Granite of cider
2h2jogg.jpg

Pink Veal in Garlic Cream sauce
10qw0t2.jpg

Cheese
2wc048l.jpg

Assiette Goumand
20a6kr4.jpg

(there should be coffee and petits fours after - too full)​

and I must say, Jag: I love how you share this amazing food under "express yourself" :D

jaguarundi said:
beautiful loser said:
Mmmm, looks so good. Where is the ketchup? :p

You want fries with that? Maybe some sugar in the wine, or cola maybe? :club:

lol barbecue sauce on the sorbet

As there is no " make a pig of yourself " forum Peaches, it had to do.😹

LadyF there was no cremej brulee.. I think maybe you were looking at the pate de foie gras brulee on the starter plate? However if its desserts you are fancying the hot raspberry soufflé was outstanding...

And yes Kamya sweetiepops. I did get to eat all that food, although the cheese was for 2 people... Its called a menu degustation in France. Menu indigestion might be more appropriate, but it isn't as if I eat it every week😸

kamya said:
I'm so jealous right now! :O

When you have saved your pennies, and come to over here to France, such disgusting piggery can be yours, all yours! At the moment that particular menu is 49€ excluding drinks. The wine was €28 but it was one of the more expensive ones. It was what my father wanted and he was paying, so...

Oy yes, and in France you don't actually need to tip, its appreciated, but not obligatory..

jaguarundi said:
LadyF there was no cremej brulee.. I think maybe you were looking at the pate de foie gras brulee on the starter plate? However if its desserts you are fancying the hot raspberry soufflé was outstanding...

Ah the brulee relative! Yes yes that one. Yum. I love creme brulee, I should love that one too. :p
Oooh souffle. I'm so jealous now. :(

Latest posts

Back