the dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
im scared to sleep sometimes.
when i get like 5-6 of sleep im ok but if i get a full night of sleep
right before i wake up ill have these crazy dreams about HER. its really annoying! last night i was in a drive thru and she was in the car in front of me. i was excited so i ran up to her car only to be sorely greeted. then as we started sqwacking at each other i woke up like "damnit, not again!!!". i know theres dream dictonaries out there but im scared to know what all this means.
funny thing is, i thought i was ok? i still think of her but it just dosent hurt anymore. i dont look to change the past but im not doing a very good job on the future. i need a job.......

loketron said:
im scared to sleep sometimes.
when i get like 5-6 of sleep im ok but if i get a full night of sleep
right before i wake up ill have these crazy dreams about HER. its really annoying! last night i was in a drive thru and she was in the car in front of me. i was excited so i ran up to her car only to be sorely greeted. then as we started sqwacking at each other i woke up like "damnit, not again!!!". i know theres dream dictonaries out there but im scared to know what all this means.
funny thing is, i thought i was ok? i still think of her but it just dosent hurt anymore. i dont look to change the past but im not doing a very good job on the future. i need a job.......

((((((Loketron))))))))
Sometimes we work things out in our dreams. We push them back in our conscious but, sooner or later, that subconscious kicks in. You haven't worked out the issues of your seperation from her.
It'll come.

no ya see thats actually the thing!
i mean i still miss my friend but it doesnt hurt anymore missing my girl.
ive made my peace with the situation
but im confused about my dreams
i wish my consious mind could talk to my unconsious mind and ask it
"hey, why you thinking about that thats olllllldddd news"
but thanks for the thought naleena

I some times have dreams about a girl that i talked to alot but never whent out with.i always thought about asking her out but she always seemed to be in going out with some one.

Latest posts

Back