The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a brilliant thread!
Kudos to Minus, dead who's vanished, Callie, all the peeps who helped me over the years. I can't give you a gold star, so pin yourselves one on me 😁

With apologies to randomguy, I'm stealing his post because he expressed it so well.

Kudos to you all.....

"Some of you are unaware of just how amazing you are. The way you make people laugh, lift people up or spread some extra love. You do this even though you are struggling too and I think it makes you such a 🤬 beautiful human being." ~randomguy

Kudos @TheSkaFish . I can't say I'm of the same mind say, on your present journey to improve and acquire skills; though, for over a decade, I've been trying to do the same, in my own haphazard way, with what seems like very limited success.

Ska... May your journey, be as valued and treasured a prize, as your successes along the way. And may your failures, be equally cherished, in their own right.

Kudos @Minus. I regret, I may not ever be able to find it in my heart to forgive you for all this pickle stuff. I'm not sure I'll ever understand it.

But, from what I do know of you: you've been an extremely tolerant, and judicious moderator here, as well as (obviously) a very cherished member. I thank-you for that. I've been on the Net for awhile, and such temperance is quite a rare a commodity. You're a cool guy man: thank-you, and the best to you.

Kudos @okidoke. I'm of the mind you don't need kudos from me, but, here I go. I've found you to be a considerably stoic character here, and an almost immediate fit, into a place that can be quite mixed up, in all kinds of ways; and your intent? Always to go forward. Always to try and help out here and there. May your campfires be contented and joyful, and may the fires of your spirit, always burn bright, and steady.

Kudos @ardour. Gosh ardour. I think you're an awesome guy. And I think you are so unnecessarily hard on yourself some times. There's one of those sappy quotes probably, on the internet somewhere, about how: "The stars shine brightest in the darkness." Or something like that, heh. May your stars always give you hope, beyond what a mere mind can manage to comprehend. And faith, beyond what mere eyes can see.

(maybe a bit too flowery, but... Kudos man. Best to ya.)

Kudos @TheRealCallie. It's a long time to be on a ALL. I'm sure I've given you a hard time, here and there, hopefully not too bad (not that you couldn't take it and more). But, from what I've Observed, if I'm not incorrect, you've been interwoven with a lot of threads here. I think you are fighter. You fight for those you care for. And even me being me, you've stuck up for me here and there, which, I've failed to appreciate fully (and probably still will struggle to do.)

You ARE The REAL Callie, heh :) What else is there? Kudos.

Latest posts

Back