There is no such thing as positive eugenics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Past transgressions that you continue to apologize for and deny their relevance do make an organization evil.
Actions which were clearly pre-meditated cruelty for its own sake, which are not repudiated make an organization evil. The point of the linked article wasn't to demonstrate that eugenics is evil (that should be self-evident), but that something that atrocious cannot have any redeeming value in of itself, and that such atrocities are central to the eugenist religion from its very inception. The entire point of that religion is to inflict suffering for its own sake, which is consistent with eugenist behavior today. If eugenists got all the power in the world to process 7 billion humans to their liking (politically and legally they have power, but practically they can't put 7 billion people into facilities and regiment each and every last one of them), they'd still fail because they are stupid, retarded thugs.
This is just one of countless stories of eugenic atrocities, which continue to this day. You are presenting an obvious lie, and presenting the end of eugenism as some magnanimous act from our lords and masters, when the reality is that eugenist religion is expensive, and its adherents are incompetent pieces of honeysuckle that no good person likes and no good person wants.

I learned that it's useless to play defense against a eugenist. The only appropriate course of action is to attack them and denounce them. The best way to deal with them is to corner them and make them suffer the kind of terror they have inflicted on so many millions of people.
Unfortunately most of the opposition to eugenist scum comes from reactionaries that look towards past societies, societies that have already failed and will not work; nor are they capable of adapting to the technology that exists now, let alone the technology that would exist is eugenist scum weren't retarding everything.

OMFG dude, why don't you show me exactly where I apologized for them????? IT'S NOT THERE!

Wanting PROOF is not apologizing for them. Waiting to make a judgment on said PROOF (that you WILL NOT provide) is not apologizing for them. Pay the fresia attention.

Yes, because anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a Nazi apologist. How convenient!

Eugenics in itself is not evil. Essentially it means that one tries to improve the genetic quality of a human, animal, whatever. However, what you do with that ideology is what makes it evil, in my opinion. For example: If there was a safe way to make disabilities go away and never occur again, ever, I would be in great favor of that. Improvement is good, but it should be done right. Not by exterminating those who are deemed unworty, not by horrific bullshit experiments, etc.

I do not agree with things that have been done surrounding eugenics in the past decades but I for one, would be fine with increased research on eradicating illnesses, disabilities, or other serious bothersome things. That is, in a way, eugenics. Does that make me evil? I do not wish to do harm upon anyone. However, if done right, if researched right, a lot of harm can be prevented. It nowhere states that eugenics equals doing horrible experiments or mass-murdering people who are deemed unequal, lower or worthless. Therefor, in my opinion, saying that 'eugenics' is evil, is incorrect. An idea, ideology, belief, etc is not necessarily evil. The way how an ideology or belief, in this case, eugenics, is perceived and acted on, is what makes anyone or anything evil or not.

Just throwing my two cents in.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me IS a Nazi apologist, dumbass. That is self-evident.

there is no hope said:
Everyone who doesn't agree with me IS a Nazi apologist, dumbass. That is self-evident.

Oh yes, because you ARE the facts and proof? LOL, get a clue, dude.

The only thing self-evident here is that you want us to follow you like lost little sheep. Sorry, not going to happen, I don't care what you say unless you provide PROOF. Did you hear that? PROOF or what you say is NOT fact, it's opinion.

Also, the fact that you have resorted to calling someone a dumbass further adds claim that you can provide no real proof that this still happens today, that it's still evil.

Lowlander said:
Eugenics in itself is not evil. Essentially it means that one tries to improve the genetic quality of a human, animal, whatever. However, what you do with that ideology is what makes it evil, in my opinion. For example: If there was a safe way to make disabilities go away and never occur again, ever, I would be in great favor of that. Improvement is good, but it should be done right. Not by exterminating those who are deemed unworty, not by horrific bullshit experiments, etc.

I do not agree with things that have been done surrounding eugenics in the past decades but I for one, would be fine with increased research on eradicating illnesses, disabilities, or other serious bothersome things. That is, in a way, eugenics. Does that make me evil? I do not wish to do harm upon anyone. However, if done right, if researched right, a lot of harm can be prevented. It nowhere states that eugenics equals doing horrible experiments or mass-murdering people who are deemed unequal, lower or worthless. Therefor, in my opinion, saying that 'eugenics' is evil, is incorrect. An idea, ideology, belief, etc is not necessarily evil. The way how an ideology or belief, in this case, eugenics, is perceived and acted on, is what makes anyone or anything evil or not.

Just throwing my two cents in.

For the last time -
If eugenics were capable of curing anything, why hasn't it happened yet? Eradication of smallpox wasn't eugenics, it was done through global planning and actually competent vaccination, because a cure was found and there was no plausible reason whatsoever to tell large parts of the world to accept plague just like in medieval times.
If biology were approached in a rational and competent manner, the experts people have placed their faith in would actually have an answer as to why the human body works as it does. Certainly enough corpses have been examined and enough people vivisected, but the eugenic religion is opposed to actual understanding if it interferes with their political goal of cruelty and sadism as ends unto themselves.

there is no hope said:

Excuse me, could you elaborate? I do not sympathize or apologize for Nazism in any way. Furthermore I am physically disabled so that would also be highly hypocritical.

So, 'dumbass', perhaps you should think a bit before replying mindless insulting comments. I just state my opinion. If you're gonna argue, at least do it right. Give me proof, elaborate. But do not start insulting me or anyone else at random. Not very eloquent.

I don't need to hold my tongue and I'm not scared to call a Nazi apologist a Nazi apologist.
All forms of eugenics are evil, that is self-evident.

edit: and to Lowlander - you can believe in the "positive side" of eugenics. You'd be wrong, but that doesn't make you an apologist in of itself, though it's really suspect.
The people who resorted to mocking and insulting me when I call them what they are, those are blatant Nazi apologists and they deserve to be savagely attacked. Anyone who would resort to speaking in such a manner has made it clear they believe in religious terror-horror as an end unto itself, and such people shouldn't be talked to as if they can be anything but an enemy.

edit 2: looks like I was wrong. oh well.

there is no hope said:

I don't know if you're delusional or you actually believe this, but you're the only person here displaying any Nazi-like tendencies. Case in point, fanaticism and moral exceptionalism.

I apologize, I think I replied to a comment not meant for me. However, still not very nice.

there is no hope said:
I don't need to hold my tongue and I'm not scared to call a Nazi apologist a Nazi apologist.
All forms of eugenics are evil, that is self-evident.

No, clearly it's not self evident, give PROOF. Do you know the meaning of the word or do you think you're just a god that knows everything? lol

Also, you have no right to call anyone names just because we aren't blinding following your OPINION. Look in a mirror before you start dishing out insults.

Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes "well-born" from εὖ eu, "good, well" and γένος genos, "race, stock, kin")[2][3] is a set of beliefs and practices which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.

This, is, in essence, eugenics.

Practicing eugenics is a different story, I'm just going over the core definition.

there is no hope said:
The people who resorted to mocking and insulting me when I call them what they are, those are blatant Nazi apologists and they deserve to be savagely attacked. Anyone who would resort to speaking in such a manner has made it clear they believe in religious terror-horror as an end unto itself, and such people shouldn't be talked to as if they can be anything but an enemy.

edit 2: looks like I was wrong. oh well.

Just out of curiosity, what the fresia are you smoking? You may want to stop whatever it is....

The only person speaking in a horrible manner is YOU, how dare you say we need to be savagely attacked.

I am not morally exceptional, and the only fanatics here are those who are going out of their way to defend what is clearly an evil ideology, and resorting to vicious bully tactics to "prove" their point, as if I care about their approval. I don't care about convincing eugenists, they will never change, but there are people reading this who know what is happening and may silently agree, or have actually valid thoughts.

there is no hope said:
I am not morally exceptional, and the only fanatics here are those who are going out of their way to defend what is clearly an evil ideology, and resorting to vicious bully tactics to "prove" their point, as if I care about their approval. I don't care about convincing eugenists, they will never change, but there are people reading this who know what is happening and may silently agree, or have actually valid thoughts.

You're the only one going out of the way here, lol.

Please elaborate about the "vicious bully tactics" I resort to. I'm interested.

You say we never change (I'm not an Eugenist per se to begin with) ... do you change?

there is no hope said:

Then stop ACTING like you are morally exceptional.

"Vicious bully tactics"? Um, that would be YOU. Name calling, saying we need to be savagely attacked. What exactly do you think that is. But yeah, you keep on not providing proof, showing everyone here that you don't have any. Show me proof that they are still the same way and I'll dislike them too, but you can't, can you? No, because if you could, you would have done so instead of switching to attacks and insults.

there is no hope said:

Whoa, no, you do not do that here. Enjoy your time off, you are getting slapped with a ban the moment I closet this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back