Think about the oceans and the seas.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary man

Reaction score
They're huge! The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Southern and Arctic oceans are all huge and incredible. Then there's the seas. They're not as huge as the oceans, but there are a lot more of them; the Laptev (Nordenskjold) Sea, the Barents Sea, the East Siberian Sea, the Beaufort Sea, the Chuckchi Sea, the White Sea, the Norwegian Sea, the Irish sea ..et al.

Land only covers 29.22 percent of the Earth's surface. This is about 57.5 million square miles. Whereas water covers the other 70.78 percent of the Earth's surface. This is about 139.4 million square miles. There is a lot more water on the earth's surface than land.

How did all of that water get there? And isn't it amazing!?

I'm not on drugs.

I love the oceans! I like to swim in them, I can be there a long time, what I don't like is when they beat me too much with their waves.

I love ocean too. It's so beautiful. Dolphins are adorable and colourful fishes. <3 I wanted to be mermaid when I was little. :D

Are you sure you're not on Drugs? Lol. I'm only messing.

I think the ocean's and sea's were formed through volcano's no? I think volcano's gave off water vapour over a long period of time which then hit the sky and formed clouds which then turned to rain. They are cool though. I'd like to live on a nice boat. Like One Piece.

The ocean is one of the most powerful entity's on Earth. We should respect it but instead we destroy it.

Latest posts

Back