Thrown under the bus....over that? :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-sad-life

Reaction score
We have our class trip in May, and we had a meeting today. Before we the meeting, we were all talking and figuring out our rooms (It's a 4 night trip). Anyway, everybody in one group of three (groups are limited to four) agreed that I should be in there group. We were all talking together about bringing stuff...I said I could bring snacks and pop...and another person in our group said they would be able to bring they're xbox 60 or whatever it's called. (Not a video game person, lol) So after the meeting I heard someone in our group I'll keep nameless talking to someone who didn't have a group(a kid nobody in our group wants) At first he said we already have 4 people. But then the nameless person said, wait...do you have xbox controllers? The person without a group said he had four of them. Nameless person said "oh ok that's good, sure you can be in our group."

And now I find myself groupless...I have absolutley no friends at school. I feel like a lost puppy who just got beaten.

I want to get into a group...not that group...I don't even want to talk to them anymore. Can someone please help me?

that sucks man i'm really sorry about that, i can emphathize with being left out,

but if these guys just threw you out for xbox controllers or something i'd say you're a hell of a lot better off without them

you deserve better friends than those

i'm sorry

*hugs*

That's messed up. Well, now they won't get your snacks and soda. Tell them all to piss off, and find another group.

In all reality, you're not a video game person, and they were gamers, it was going to suck for you anyway.

That sucks, but maybe it was better that they showed their true colors before the trip. Ditching you for another guy just because he had X-Box controllers? Wow, ********!

I hope you'll manage to get into another group. There are nice people out there. Don't lose faith

Tat hurts.Getting ditched for games.Find another group that accepts and treats you as a friend.

Get to know people who have the same interests as you and you will do just fine.

That is pretty crappy of them.

I really have no answer. Check the other groups to see if they need a forth or there may be other people that are groupless and would be happy to form one with you.

they traded a person for x box controllers? How shallow are they?! o_O

this actually makes me mad on your behalf.

Dont let their shallowness make you groupless though. Find another group!

Unacceptance said:
In all reality, you're not a video game person, and they were gamers, it was going to suck for you anyway.

Quoted for truth.

Find other groupless people and form your own. Be a leader and show earnest enthusiasm in the process...it'll be cool. fresia the other herds. :)

That really sucks. People who let you down in that way don’t deserve your company anyway. Remind yourself that you’re better than them and look for a group who will let you enjoy your trip. It surprises me that the other guy would actually want to be with people who clearly only want him along for his controllers. I guess he was desperate for some friends. Chances are though he’ll spend the trip sitting watching the others play on his controllers. Maybe you and him should go off and start your own group and leave them to it.
Hope you find a group soon, if you haven’t already, so you can start looking forward to your trip!

fresia them, tear them apart with your bare hands. They're not real people, they're animals, they don't deserve the gift of life.

Thanks everyone for your kind advice! :]

I did find a group, we all seem to get along well...Now I can look forward to the trip, and I don't have to dread each day as the trip gets closer.

Thanks again! =)

Matt

Hey that's great that it all worked out. Now you can enjoy the trip way more than you would have if you were with them and maybe make some new friends in your group while you're at it! Have a great time!

That is really great Matt. Sounds much better.

Latest posts

Back