Thunder Kiss '65

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
i wonder if people will reply. who knows what White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65 mean?

I have no idea White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65 means. But am in a spamming kinder mood so AMA gonna reply anyways ;)

Well, I am familiar with the song, and I like White Zombie, but if you are looking for the meaning of the song, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Song:
[youtube]gYxVJoIw42Y[/youtube]

Lyrics:
well sweet little sista's high in hell cheat'n on a halo -
grind in a odyssey holocaust heart kick on tomorrow -
breakdown - agony said "ectasy" in overdrive she come a
riding on the world - thunder kiss'n 1965 - yeah - wow!
five - yeah - wow!! demon-warp is coming alive in 1965 -
five - five - yeah - livin' fast and dying young like a
endless poetry - my motor-psycho nightmare freak out
inside of me - my soul salvation liberation on the drive -
the power of the blaster move me faster - 1965 - yeah -
wow! - five - yeah - wow! - demon-warp is coming alive in
1965 - five - five - yeah - gimme that gimme that now - now
- now - yeah - roll'n like a supersonic another fool that
gets down on it - pig sweat a million miles - i got a heart
atomic style - i make it look easy - that's what i said -
blast of silence explodes in my head - yeah - yeah - yeah -
gimme that gimme that now - step
to the moonshine frenzy hail: the
ressurection - what's new pussycat?
can you dig the satisfaction? well,
you can't take it with you but you
can in overdrive - yeah! some like it
hot and twist'n, 1965 - yeah - wow! -
five - yeah - wow! demon-warp is
coming alive in 1965 - five - five

Possible meanings (from songmeanings.net):
"I would reckon it's about Rob, because yes, he was born in January of 1965. Most of the song seems just thrown together, but the line "what's new pussycat, can you dig the satisfaction" is the meshing of a song title and an old saying; "What's New Pussycat?" and "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back"."

"The "Pussycat" parts are inspired by the classic blaxploitation film, "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!", from which most (if not all) of the samples in this song have been taken."

dont know what it means but i use to be a rob zombie fan until i watched the devils rejects, he made the three sick bad guys look like the good guys. He's anti christian and a bit of a tw*t. Why dont he be anti muslim, oh i know! he must be scared of them the pu**y :D

punisher said:
He's anti christian and a bit of a tw*t. Why dont he be anti muslim, oh i know! he must be scared of them the pu**y :D

Edit: What I said was mean..so I removed it. It's best not to insult people online or start arguments :)

Caesium said:
punisher said:
He's anti christian and a bit of a tw*t. Why dont he be anti muslim, oh i know! he must be scared of them the pu**y :D

Edit: What I said was mean..so I removed it. It's best not to insult people online or start arguments :)

what did you say ??? i did'nt see it.

lol i was tottally just listening to that song when was coming home from bowling pratice

idk it's all pretty crazy

sounds like just a f*ed up swing crazy rock song to just get down to

WOOT

*headbangz*

XD

This is rather off the wall and my be totally inaccurate.

Supposedly he has said that he writes some of his lyrics as narrations of movies. Possibly that could be the case here with the movie being the 1965 movie "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!". The samples he used in the song come from that movie.

f_fasterpussym_180fc9f.jpg

pyscho car pusscats from 1965

f_FasterPussym_b423cbd.jpg

edited because i can't spelk

what did he do with the halloween remake, dont tell me he made michael myers a rapist :p

I totally love white zombie, the irony of it is that I don't have any of their music downloaded, can't be bothered using limewire, that programme is a hog on the computer, drives me insane.

In addition the ..

All Music Guide to Rock: The Definitive Guide to Rock, Pop, and Soul
By Vladimir Bogdanov, Chris Woodstra, Stephen Thomas Erlewine

seems to also feel that the song is about that movie.

""Thunder Kiss '65," an ode to Russ Meyer's 1965 busty B movie Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!"

P 1219

Latest posts

Back