To Advertise my Turkish properties

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobgarden

Reaction score
Hi,
ls it acceptable to plaster the description of my two properties on here for others to view,for the intention of selling.
l have the photos of the two properties,right on the beach with stunning 360% views of mountians and sea.
Your permission please.

I would be delighted and privileged to issue my consent for you to advertise your real estate on this site, that is if the permisson was mine to give.

Is this a wind up?

wolfshadow said:
I would be delighted and privileged to issue my consent for you to advertise your real estate on this site, that is if the permisson was mine to give.

Is this a wind up?
No,it is not a wind up.Some forums have strict rules in advertising.This is why l would rather ask first,then to jump in without knowing what is acceptable or not.
l am not a real estate,l am an individual wishing to advertise privately.So this is why l am asking whether it is acceptable or not.
Just a simple yer or no..That's all

Fair enough, I guess it's just not the sort of thing I would expect to come across in a site of this nature.

wolfshadow said:
Fair enough, I guess it's just not the sort of thing I would expect to come across in a site of this nature.
Yes,l would also think the same as this is quite an unusaual comment out of the blue.
But..l still haven't been given the answer whether it is acceptable or not.

I would say that it is not acceptable to advertise on this site. It would however be moor acceptable if you where moor of a long standing member as it is just your personal property your trying to sell.

But really I doubt very much you would get any interest from anyone on this site anyway.

What I would recommend is you put the "advert" with in your profile and a little link saying to click on to your profile for details of the property as your sig. I think that might be acceptable. But if in doubt I recommend you ask one of the moderators. But that's what I would be happy with in this case if I was a mod here :)

In case you don't know who the moderators are - EveWasFramed, Minus, samba101 and Steel. You can find links to PM any of them on the main page.

Ty Bluey, I couldn't have put it any better, so I won't try lol.

Bluey said:
I would say that it is not acceptable to advertise on this site. It would however be moor acceptable if you where moor of a long standing member as it is just your personal property your trying to sell.

But really I doubt very much you would get any interest from anyone on this site anyway.

What I would recommend is you put the "advert" with in your profile and a little link saying to click on to your profile for details of the property as your sig. I think that might be acceptable. But if in doubt I recommend you ask one of the moderators. But that's what I would be happy with in this case if I was a mod here :)

In case you don't know who the moderators are - EveWasFramed, Minus, samba101 and Steel. You can find links to PM any of them on the main page.
Thank you for the polite and well mannered answer.

I don't think most people here are going to be the sort to have the money to buy property in other countries. :p

Latest posts

Back