To anyone with a passion for music

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear-_-Tragedy

Reaction score
Okay so I have had a pretty eventful summer a lot has happened some good =) , some bad =(. I have had a lot of spare time on my hands and have really got into making music, I'd say I have a passion for it. The thing is I can't really sing and can only play piano. I can come up with a good chord sequence with a click of the fingers and the melody comes soon after.

Nobody I know really has much of a drive for music though and I would love to know more people with musical talent that could make music with me. If I knew someone who could sing we could make such an awesome team making music right now I'm a one man band with little music producing skills :/

If anyone is interested in making music with me then pm me or message straight here. I live in Birmingham UK and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested if not we could do it over the internet I suppose.

Thank you for your time I look forward to any replies =)

Here is my soundcloud with some of my songs but they were rushed being a one man job and all

Hiya,
i'm a musican and have been for 32 years =)
wow... 32 years...
anyways, i'm a singer, play guitar, bass, keys a bit and drums. i have a lil home recording studio and a handful of good mics.
only catch is, i'm in Canada so a live jam is out of the question ;p
I have cubase expirience and like to record live instruments and get into old skool mechanical effects (like foam boxes, drum walls, cans or buckets or whatever you need to get the sound)
i'd be happy to send you a sample of my vocals sometime. maybe we could collaberate on an internaional project ;p

actually, i may as well put a link for a sample now since i had the time.
willowtree_demo-01.mp3 - 6.7 Mb
heres a raw accoustic song i recorded of myself as a demo to record with band.

p.s. i should add i never wrote this song. its a rare demo by mickey newbury

Whoa I wish I had a recording studio of any size! Liked the sample sounded good. I have not really worked with guitars though before I have been strictly keyboard/piano. It's a shame about us living so far away. I am 20 by the way so have little experience as a musician but i'm still interested in doing an international project with you. How would we go about this?

Nice tracks you got there dear tragedy! I sometimes do that too - just come up with a riff and just layer in rhythm/melody. Its fun, and usually yields some pretty nifty results.

I'm a guitar player (I've dabbled in bass and drums and piano), but mostly geetar these days. If I can dig up some of my old tracks I'll post em!

And thanks a lot walley, I'm going to have willow tree stuck in my head for the rest of the year. I'm jealous of your studio! Alls I got is an iPad and some headphones :p

Latest posts

Back