To Mortals..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Arianna

MORTAL:
"The night is cold, the hour is late, the world is bleak and drear;
Who is it knocking at my door?"

THE NEW YEAR:
"I am Good Cheer."

MORTAL:
"Your voice is strange; I know you not; in shadows dark I grope.
What seek you here?"

THE NEW YEAR:
"Friend, let me in; my name is Hope."

MORTAL:
"And mine is Failure; you but mock the life you seek to bless. Pass on."

THE NEW YEAR:
"Nay, open wide the door; I am Success."

MORTAL:
"But I am ill and spent with pain; too late has come your wealth. I cannot use it."

THE NEW YEAR:
"Listen, friend; I am Good Health."

MORTAL:
"Now, wide I fling my door. Come in, and your fair statements prove."

THE NEW YEAR:
"But you must open, too, your heart, for I am Love."

That's pretty cool. It's got a nice flow to it.

Qui said:

I know. I've been reading this one too. There is something just a little bit more to it than that, imho. It's too simple, yet...that ain't simple..I cannot ......know, I don't know for sure. ....I'm not smart in that way, but I know somethings....and, this is something, that, whatever it is...it's nice, it is especially nice, and especally good too,... more like a certain flavor(?) and flavor is something, you just don't see it like this, (and I/I've see/seen alot).....the ease, makes it look so easy. And, easy, that is not easy to write so simply. That much I know, ....frustrating, but LOL, in a good way, that's what it is LOL

Great writing Arianna, ps I don't mean any of this bad. Maybe I shouldn't have even posted it....it's just so darn intriguing how you make things look so easy. (I started to put a smiley, but that's just not good enough for such a simple, yet, meaningful expression

I'll just say it now, and get it over with, and I'll be gone and done with...Arianna, you are going to go very, very far. I know it when I see it. You have the abilities to carry you to great lands. I know, if nothing else, what it takes, and, you've got that in spades. In other words, my dear (and I don't mean that like it sounds in any "weird" way either) you have got the world by it's tail. :):):):):):)

oh well, on with the day....:)

And...thanks for posting that Arianna!:)

edit...I mean no offence, and I hope you don't take it as such, also...fwiw...I do not believe I"m tellin' you anything you do not already know yourself. Have fun with it, and take care of what ever that is that you've got...what ever it is...and I don't mean that bad, no sir ree, not one iota of bad.

Cosmic Kid said:
Qui said:

I know. I've been reading this one too. There is something just a little bit more to it than that, imho. It's too simple, yet...that ain't simple..I cannot ......know, I don't know for sure. ....I'm not smart in that way, but I know somethings....and, this is something, that, whatever it is...it's nice, it is especially nice, and especally good too,... more like a certain flavor(?) and flavor is something, you just don't see it like this, (and I/I've see/seen alot).....the ease, makes it look so easy. And, easy, that is not easy to write so simply. That much I know, ....frustrating, but LOL, in a good way, that's what it is LOL

Great writing Arianna, ps I don't mean any of this bad. Maybe I shouldn't have even posted it....it's just so darn intriguing how you make things look so easy. (I started to put a smiley, but that's just not good enough for such a simple, yet, meaningful expression

I'll just say it now, and get it over with, and I'll be gone and done with...Arianna, you are going to go very, very far. I know it when I see it. You have the abilities to carry you to great lands. I know, if nothing else, what it takes, and, you've got that in spades. In other words, my dear (and I don't mean that like it sounds in any "weird" way either) you have got the world by it's tail. :):):):):):)

edit...I mean no offence, and I hope you don't take it as such, also...fwiw...I do not believe I"m tellin' you anything you do not already know yourself. Have fun with it, and take care of what ever that is that you've got...what ever it is...and I don't mean that bad, no sir ree, not one iota of bad.

And just when I was`beginning to like you..never the less it was a good attempt - if not as sincere - a send off. Oh well.. it is only cyberspace now isn't it?

Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Qui said:

1. Your poem has more to it than just nice flow. imho, (not meant to deminish Qui's reaction to it, I did use Qui's reaction as a comparitive to my own).
2. It's so simple (for most people to write, and still it have so much meaning. I love that.) (that's what I LOVE, when things are "elementary", because, then, they are on my level of understanding. And the truth of your poem/story is so easily read, (for me) but not always so easily implemented (for me). I love that way that sytle you have about you. It's so cool. It makes me able to understand. I see clear from your story/posts/etc.
3. You have, to me, an indefinable something, that's very nice, especially nice, and good, especially good, (to me),
4. I cant' quite put my finger on what it is. I'm not smart enough, in that way, to do that. (I don't like mystery, it's in my tng., i"m "technical" (very technical).
5. The best my feeble attempts at doing this leaves me with the analogy of a flavor. Flavors evelope all of the senses. I love that feeling, and it is very rare to find someone who possesses the ability to do that to me.
6) Everything you do, it's made to look so easy from you. Even when it wouldn't be, to me.
7) It's frustrating me that I cannot figure out how you do this. I can usually figure out how people do things (techically). I cannot so this with you. That's a challenge to me, but, happily, I love challegenges. You leave me with good feelings for me when I read your posts. I enjoy (the heck) out of them. It frustrates me because, I'm good at watching people, figuring out how they do stuff (that's my technical style) and then doing it myself.. That's my specialty. I cannot do that with you. I like that. (alot) it's refreshing, it's rare, it's not something i see everyday.
8) You intrigue me. How anyone can do such nice things, and make it look so easy all the while.
9) you will go very far in life. imho. your talents, the way you are, will take you there. (as humbly as I know how, I say this from my own experience of 49 years' worth of observing life, and living it).
(10) I thought you may have known all of these things about yourself already, but I don't know that you do. It's a guess. "How could she miss such assets and talents?" I'm wondering. I don't know? Too humble to know you've got them? (Arianna, that is humility, when we're honset enough with ourselves to be able to admit them, which you can. I like that about you too)
11). Your assets, your talents (ie, everything that's been listed, too many to reiterate), take care of them.
12) Have fun with those assets and talents. They are yours. Use them in good health, and appreciate them.

We all won't be on this forum forever, maybe not even maybe much longer. I wanted to tell you how I felt about you before I left, or you left, that having known you on this forum, I will never forget you.

How do these feelings of mine ^^^, turn into these feelings of yours...

And just when I was`beginning to like you..never the less it was a good attempt - if not as sincere - a send off. Oh well.. it is only cyberspace now isn't it?

....?

Is it because you feel "graded" by me?
Is it because you feel I'm being insincere? please dpn't tlell me that please don't
Is it because I made it sound as if I didn't believe you wrote that yourself?
Is it because you feel like I'm condenscending to you/ DOn't tell me that either, please, it's not true, it's sp not true att all
I'm sorry so sorry dojt feel that I want u tp leave. Or tjat I don't like u. You're just plain mistaken if you believe that.

I'm sorry too, I donh't mean to write this on this forum, but gosh darn it, it's just wrong for you to believe something untrue about my feelin's.

And, I'll tell you this too. I do not think it's "only cyber-space". Iknow there are real people reading the words I type, and I know they have real feeling too. That's all I have to say about that. as forust gump would say.

Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Qui said:

1. Your poem has more to it than just nice flow. imho, (not meant to deminish Qui's reaction to it, I did use Qui's reaction as a comparitive to my own).
2. It's so simple (for most people to write, and still it have so much meaning. I love that.) (that's what I LOVE, when things are "elementary", because, then, they are on my level of understanding. And the truth of your poem/story is so easily read, (for me) but not always so easily implemented (for me). I love that way that sytle you have about you. It's so cool. It makes me able to understand. I see clear from your story/posts/etc.
3. You have, to me, an indefinable something, that's very nice, especially nice, and good, especially good, (to me),
4. I cant' quite put my finger on what it is. I'm not smart enough, in that way, to do that. (I don't like mystery, it's in my tng., i"m "technical" (very technical).
5. The best my feeble attempts at doing this leaves me with the analogy of a flavor. Flavors evelope all of the senses. I love that feeling, and it is very rare to find someone who possesses the ability to do that to me.
6) Everything you do, it's made to look so easy from you. Even when it wouldn't be, to me.
7) It's frustrating me that I cannot figure out how you do this. I can usually figure out how people do things (techically). I cannot so this with you. That's a challenge to me, but, happily, I love challegenges. You leave me with good feelings for me when I read your posts. I enjoy (the heck) out of them. It frustrates me because, I'm good at watching people, figuring out how they do stuff (that's my technical style) and then doing it myself.. That's my specialty. I cannot do that with you. I like that. (alot) it's refreshing, it's rare, it's not something i see everyday.
8) You intrigue me. How anyone can do such nice things, and make it look so easy all the while.
9) you will go very far in life. imho. your talents, the way you are, will take you there. (as humbly as I know how, I say this from my own experience of 49 years' worth of observing life, and living it).
(10) I thought you may have known all of these things about yourself already, but I don't know that you do. It's a guess. "How could she miss such assets and talents?" I'm wondering. I don't know? Too humble to know you've got them? (Arianna, that is humility, when we're honset enough with ourselves to be able to admit them, which you can. I like that about you too)
11). Your assets, your talents (ie, everything that's been listed, too many to reiterate), take care of them.
12) Have fun with those assets and talents. They are yours. Use them in good health, and appreciate them.

We all won't be on this forum forever, maybe not even maybe much longer. I wanted to tell you how I felt about you before I left, or you left, that having known you on this forum, I will never forget you.

How do these feelings of mine ^^^, turn into these feelings of yours...

....?

Is it because you feel "graded" by me?
Is it because you feel I'm being insincere? please dpn't tlell me that please don't
Is it because I made it sound as if I didn't believe you wrote that yourself?
Is it because you feel like I'm condenscending to you/ DOn't tell me that either, please, it's not true, it's sp not true att all
I'm sorry so sorry dojt feel that I want u tp leave. Or tjat I don't like u. You're just plain mistaken if you believe that.

I'm sorry too, I donh't mean to write this on this forum, but gosh darn it, it's just wrong for you to believe something untrue about my feelin's.

And, I'll tell you this too. I do not think it's "only cyber-space". Iknow there are real people reading the words I type, and I know they have real feeling too. That's all I have to say about that. as forust gump would say.

No CK..I didn't really believe any of those things..I was simply asking what it is 'you felt.' So I poised the question in such a way to have you respond. And I am glad that you did. Most of the people on this forum are quite endearing in their own way..and you the most.

Latest posts

Back