Today's outfit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
Hmm yeah I figured going with the title "what are you wearing right now" sounded too much like a weird phone call.

I'll go first.

Modified Joy Division t shirt / dress, cardigan, tights & a skeleton Lego man necklace.

My today's outfit was black knitted dress, so warm and comfortable. :)

Now I am wearing my nightdress. Z__Z

Black-grey-white striped light sweater, tan khaki pants and black leather jacket.

Funny how you post this today. :O I have my high school commencement this evening so I'm in a long, black flowing dress that reaches just below my knees, and stockings. Also wearing high heels, and I swear I'm going to fall....

^IO, your description completely matches your pic. :D Now we know you aren't lying.

meekthoughts said:
Also wearing high heels, and I swear I'm going to fall....

When I got my first pair of high heels my mum spent ages trying to teach me to walk in them. I'm ok now but she's a pro! She used to run for the bus in mental high shoes in the 60s and 70s! I once saw her do the twist in them too! On the bright side my ballet pumps wont knacker my feet!

^talk in them. :) My god, I don't know how people can run in those shoes. That's got to be some skill! I don't understand why we must dance in them; ballet bumps seem so much more suitable for dancing.

meekthoughts said:
^talk in them. :)

Giggle I meant walk *changes*. I mean I'm an idiot but I'm not that much of an idiot! :p

Yeah I completely agree.

Blue fleece, black and white striped shirt, black pants.

Nothing interesting. For work I wore khaki dress pants, brown loafers, a dress shirt, and my brown jacket.

...when I got home I went in the nude. Because it's comfy. :D

Blimey even if I lived on my own I wouldn't go about in the buff. Maybe its a guy thing? Though I do like to do household stuff in inappropriate clothing.

Going with sweatpants, t-shirt and woolly socks. Phys. training day, and since I'm not going anywhere or meeting anyone, I can afford to wear something comfortable. Woolly socks generally to combat the oh-so-cold floors.

annik said:
Blimey even if I lived on my own I wouldn't go about in the buff. Maybe its a guy thing? Though I do like to do household stuff in inappropriate clothing.
LOL I'm just joking annik. My folks are right down the hall.

Taunton Flag t-shirt (white background), black (king size catalog) sweatpants, dirty and damaged Dr. Martens shoes ("1461" versions).

LoneKiller said:
annik said:
LOL I'm just joking annik. My folks are right down the hall.

Yes but was the other guy joking?! :p

Vintage summer dress, cardigan, knee socks, poison bottle knecklace.

Purple summer dress thats a size too small. Stupid me, stupid H&M. Cardigan that was bought for my dad for £1.

Latest posts

Back