Today's outfit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denim shorts, denim shirt, thick grey socks, hiking boots, and day three of no shaving.

I put on a white dress this morning and it stayed white most of the day, but then the girls came home and it now has some rather interesting stains on courtesy of my little A, bless her. But I'm sure that only makes it look better. I'm also wearing a white bolero and I wore white peep-toes earlier, but then my feet started to hurt, and I was in enough pain without my feet joining in.

Probably a bad choice of outfit, really.

Edward W said:
Hello old thread sew nice to see you, well moving seamlessly on, my threads are:

Gahhh, I hate you! *smack*

For me, today my outfit was a Snuggie. Or as Pat Dixon would say, I had finally given up, and was wearing the official uniform for depression.

Floral dress
Cardigan
Knee socks

Thinking about a touch of make up...

It was faded blue jeans, grey t-shirt, and purple acid-washed denim long sleeve shirt. And my hiking boots.

Now it's shorts. And they're still damp from my swim a couple of hours ago.

Same scruffy honeysuckle I was wearing yesterday, if I can't get a job, then I'm gonna act like a bum - in fact, I may grow a beard and drink from bottles.

9006 said:
Same scruffy honeysuckle I was wearing yesterday, if I can't get a job, then I'm gonna act like a bum - in fact, I may grow a beard and drink from bottles.

Hehe. Scruffy honeysuckle is my default mode of dress.

Stillwaters said:
Hehe. Scruffy honeysuckle is my default mode of dress.

Mine too at this moment in my life, except the beard idea's gone out the window, it's annoying me now so it's getting shaved right off.

Flared jeans that have a button missing. A top my sister bought me that had to be fixed cos it had a hole in it (not when she bought it, as that makes it sound!) and a cardigan I've had for about 6 years...

Still at least my hair looks nice! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back