Triple Relationship Blows-Help!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentThinker

Reaction score
1st situation
There was a boy which I grew very close with last 2 years.

We were friends in every class project.I remembered the first quarrel with him gone so bad that we may not be able to be even friends.Last time I was quite immature and uses some sarcastic words which hurt him.But after that,we become closer through talking to one another.

But now,since I lost contact with him,our relationship has become colder.In msn,we are not able to talk properly.It was like one word answer or misunderstanding.

2nd situation
We become fast friends(This is another friend I have.) but our relationship began to show signs of weakness.I have been a playing partner with him and played with him all kinds of computer game.
Now,I am not able to hold up the gaming lifestyle and the relationship is like very shaky right now.

When I meet him,it is about playing all kinds of game but I just dun feel like playing anymore.

3rd situation
I met this guy in the arcade and we become friends through this game called Street Fighter 4.Though we are able to communicate about other things,but I fear that when I stop playing or he stop playing that Street Fighter 4,our relationship would become cold again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Any help or advice?

Ye I agree with Unacceptance here the only thing you can do is to find other interests out that you both share.

How about inviting him out to which a film or some other activity like bowling or something instead. Gets you away from the norm that way.

Unacceptance said:
Street Fighter 4 is out!?

Ya.It is out and ready to play.I guess the hard part would be finding the arcades that have them.If you have a ps3 or xbox360,you can play Street Fighter 4 in these consoles and of course,you need to buy it first.

Unacceptance said:
How about like, finding other interests that you share...?

I was thinking of billards since that is one of the few sports that I can play currently.The hard part is that I dun tink that one of my two friends would want to play them.

Bluey said:
Ye I agree with Unacceptance here the only thing you can do is to find other interests out that you both share.

How about inviting him out to which a film or some other activity like bowling or something instead. Gets you away from the norm that way.

Sounds good.But recently the movies seem to be a bit boring and those friends of mine would want a big group with them to watch one or not interested.

The problem is me because my interests is quite different from other people."Nerd" is the word.

Am sure you would have some things in common. And what makes a nerd? Someone that likes computer stuff? That's everyone now days :)

Do you play chess? Maybe see if he dose if you do. There must be some stuff you both like doing.

Lmao...now you can put on your resume...

You can multi task :p
You have great protentials of being management material.
Managing things is easy...Managing people..now that's tricky and fun...It takes experince and know how. Deligate....deligate..lmao

mmm..maybe I'll put down my title as "Clown" the next time. I know how to juggle.
And my boss makes me pull a rabit out of my ass for honeysuckle we needed last tuesday :p

Bluey said:
Am sure you would have some things in common. And what makes a nerd? Someone that likes computer stuff? That's everyone now days

Do you play chess? Maybe see if he dose if you do. There must be some stuff you both like doing.

My friend dun really like to play chess though I do like play chess and I am bad at it.Nerd in the way that I faced the computer 3/4 of the day.

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao...now you can put on your resume...

You can multi task
You have great protentials of being management material.
Managing things is easy...Managing people..now that's tricky and fun...It takes experince and know how. Deligate....deligate..lmao

mmm..maybe I'll put down my title as "Clown" the next time. I know how to juggle.
And my boss makes me pull a rabit out of my ass for honeysuckle we needed last tuesday

Nah.My management for people and things are as bad as trying to make pigs fly from Earth to Venus.
You are a smart clown.xD

------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the trouble now would be trying to juggle three relationships.

Latest posts

Back