Twitter?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twitter is currently replacing Facebook as everyone's favorite timewaster. I've viewed the site and some people's profiles and it just seems like its another take on Facebook's status update feature. Very addictive for some.

AH I see. I suck at socializing even online so I will probably sit that one out as well.

I had a myspace to keep up with concerts, then I didn't really go to concerts anymore. Then I realized I don't relate to the populous...

i cant understand twitter..

it seems like a place where you write exactly what you are doing at the moment..

kool concept but kind of creepy at the same time..

maybe its just me though..

that's great that you use it though fodderboy lol.. maybe in a few years i'll be sucked in as well.

I have yet to try it, but I keep hearing about it on the news shows and how they keep "checking back on Twitter for comments" and how some people in congress "twitter" and etc.

I dunno. I figure if I already have a MySpace and a Facebook account...how many more social networks does one need? >.>

Yeah... What Estreen said.... Like I really need something else to suck all the essence out of me....

>_>

xD

I might check it out one day, just to see what all the fuss is about, but...I dunno. I primarily use MySpace, and mainly go on Facebook to play on like, 2 of the apps and poke people back. :p No one really pays attention to me on Facebook that much anyway. =P

Yeah, same here Vanilla. Between Gaia, MySpace, FB, here, e-mails, IMing, n' whatnot, I'm always kept busy. :p

I went to see what it was all about, and i have to say, its's not for me, i cant see the appeal though

Latest posts

Back