Ultra Gangster Thug Great Lord Vampire

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't know how I found it. I think I Google image searched someone's avatar, cause I wanted to know what it was from. And somehow this thread came up, and I couldn't resist. It sounds like it could be a very rough translation of an obscure Japanese video game title.

I can picture it now. The game, like the post, starts out with you as a low-level thug. You're loyal, but crime isn't really getting you anywhere. You're set up to take the fall for someone higher in your criminal organization, and you get arrested. But on your way to jail, Tim Rifat, Cosmic Assassin Real Vampire, breaks you out because he needs a new apprentice. His last one betrayed him, and is now working for the Western governments and training their top-secret psychic warfare division. Since you're facing a life sentence, it seems like a good deal to you. Using the powers of psychotronic crystals, he transforms you into a vampire and you start to learn basic powers. Work your way up the skill tree to unlock both traditional vampire powers such as shapeshifting to a wolf, bat, or poison mist, as well as the psychic vampire abilities mentioned in the post, like making other people go mad. Use an array of weapons such as traditional ones like guns and swords, as well as magic items like the Whip of Fire. Take revenge on the gang boss that set you up, but also wage war on the government that allowed your neighborhood to fall apart in the first place. Battle against regular enemies like gang members, police, the FBI, MI5, and MI6, as well as mystical enemies like vampire hunters, psychic commandos, and even enemy vampires. Mutate enemies' dollars to equip them with fangs, and destabilize nations as the upper class gets ripped to shreds by their own money . Crush enemies by summoning black holes in their proximity. Master the psychic arts on your mission to rid the world of Chaos Evil Archon Vampires. The possibilities are endless.

Latest posts

Back