Updates on my Semester

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

Okay so I wanted to type an update as to how I am doing in life.

So far this semester i have done all of my papers and handed in everything except one project in on time.

It's midterms week. I hope I can continue to do this. Cross my fingers and hope huh.

Differences this semester for me:

No laptop at school
No cell phone because I keep losing it
I am trying to increase my Sign Language vocabulary because I realized I didn't understand people when they would sign
I have made a loyal and supportive friend offline
I am trying (still) to get accomodations in class to help me.

So far the semester is going well. Let's pray for more of the same, shall we? I think the major differences have been made because of the absence of my laptop and the friend i've made.

I feel cared for and not as lost online.

It's really great that things are looking up for you. It's especially nice to hear that you have made a good offline friend. Keep us posted on how things continue for you

Woo hoo! Keep up the great work Soph! Good to hear things are going well for you.

My mom says I need to pay my 60 dollar cell phone bill. That it is now my responsibility after having lost my cell phone twice.

This means 3 articles a month in order to pay the bill. That's practically like me taking up another class-load.

Thanks mom. :(

Sounds like your doing well Soph, :D keep going gal (3 articles a month?? what's that - I don't understand what you mean)
Anyway (hugs).

3 articles for my newspaper every month to pay for the bill. I'd rather go to a street corner and busk but everyone would be like "noooOOOOoooo don't do that! You're a young woman! You'll get assaulted!" Uhm, what options do I have? The newspaper articles would take too much time and work to do. They'd end up exhausting me.

SophiaGrace said:
3 articles for my newspaper every month to pay for the bill. I'd rather go to a street corner and busk but everyone would be like "noooOOOOoooo don't do that! You're a young woman! You'll get assaulted!" Uhm, what options do I have? The newspaper articles would take too much time and work to do. They'd end up exhausting me.

Happy Busking :)

In a lonely place said:
SophiaGrace said:

Happy Busking :)

lol, thanks.

That's about 2$ a day. It would take no time to make that much every day online. Let me know if you want some help with that.

Latest posts

Back