Videos w/ Music [includes awesome whales!]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is totalitarianism a good idea?

• Total voters

Matt

Reaction score
Confusing title, I'm sure. But just check out the links, yo:

The descriptions in the side bars pretty much explain it all. I'm pretty much just posting this for fun. The videos are definitely amateur. Ah well, they're lovely, nonetheless. :)

I think you may have confused ppl here. There seams to be two different things here with in the one thread you created.

The videos/music are very relaxing. Good for meditating to if you do that sort of thing.

Is totalitarianism a good idea? In many expects yes cos you would make sure every person on the planet had a full and social life. But then that would take the individualism out of society and that takes freedom away from the individual and everything that man kind stands for so for that reason no.

I have not voted in your poll cos I don't understand enough about it to say ever way.

I would say no absolutely not but then I think about all the pain and injustice we have in the world and that makes me think yes. So am Swede two ways and still lack a full understanding in just what totalitarianism means and acutely would do and would mean if where practised by fist world countries.

Erm, actually the poll was just meant to be a joke. :D

If you take a look at the answer options, you might understand. =]

Ow lol, Boy is my face red. Well, ye I see what ye mean, lol

So the answer would be yes :) BTW I still lessened to all the videos. I like relaxing music

You play keys right?
Very nice btw!
wanna collaborate? :p

Nat said:
You play keys right?
Very nice btw!
wanna collaborate? :p
Heh, I'm pretty bad at keyboard/piano. The recording wasn't me actually playing. I'm a songwriter more than an instrumentalist. ^_^

Collab's are always fun. :)

Well cool, either way im sure we could do something interesting.
Im going to start Piano lessons soonish. Also I have some lyrics we could work around, if you do too maybe we could combine them somehow. I cant sing though so.... well maybe I can.

Latest posts

Back