Vile.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't understand how people could do such things. Cutting the fingers off a 12 yr old boy. Beheading folk.

It's just awful. I can't bare it.

It's easy when they listen to the voices inside their head...

There are some people in this world that I know, without a doubt in my mind, that I could inflict serious pain upon. I have done, in fact. Badly.
But you have to cross a pretty dirty, ugly line in order for me to get there and as far as I'm concerned, you deserve it. And this is abusing (emotionally, sexually, physically) a women or child, or taken advantage of when someone is unaware (unconscious). Unfortunately I do go off badly, and it's hard for me to stop.

But because you don't believe in the same God as me (I don't believe in God either way but..) or commit suicide when I say go? That's messed. There is something seriously, fundamentally wrong with you if you can rape, beat, and then behead someone because and feel nothing because of some ******* power tripping game.

I'm aware that I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I do have my own lines that I made that I will lose it when crossed... Essentially, I am still making my own right and wrong and dealing with it as I see fit... But to be able to look at someone and say "You didn't agree. Now I will rape and then behead you" .... There is something missing in you, something that makes us as humans compassionate and that's...scary. Because people aren't really human when they lack remorse and compassion.

Latest posts

Back