Vote For The October 2013 ALL Animal/Vegetable/Mineral/Mascot Thing!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you choose?

• The Leek

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The Inanimate Carbon Rod

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Squirrel

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The Squeek

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Batman

• Jim The Bearded Dragon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
Do you have ANY idea what your hair looks like when a squirrel gets done with it?!

Whippin_Emoticon-1.gif

sorry anyone insulting squirrels will get this. I just cant do otherwise. Constrained to follow the rules of the squirrel advocation

^ LOL Drama ...

ladyforsaken said:
Rofl.. okay.. I don't want squirrels brushing my hair...... I think I won't vote this time round. I just can't do it. *stressed*

are you kidding me?! go take a bubble bath with lavender scented candles then come back and VOTE !!

My cats left a dead squirrel on my driveway last week. I'm not trying to threaten anyone... just sayin... it would be a shame... if something happened...
wary.gif

mintymint said:
My cats left a dead squirrel on my driveway last week. I'm not trying to threaten anyone... just sayin...
wary.gif

Since I cant
Whippin_Emoticon-1.gif
your cats, you will get it instead so....
Whippin_Emoticon-1.gif
you mercilessly

mintymint said:
My cats left a dead squirrel on my driveway last week. I'm not trying to threaten anyone... just sayin... it would be a shame... if something happened...
wary.gif

LMAO!

Well...you know.... people (or things) in positions of power always carry a certain amount risk and DANGER around with them. Never know when some whacked out squeek will go hunting for them. :cool:

ucxb said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rofl.. okay.. I don't want squirrels brushing my hair...... I think I won't vote this time round. I just can't do it. *stressed*

are you kidding me?! go take a bubble bath with lavender scented candles then come back and VOTE !!

Rofl.. okay ma'am :S

There's a Japanese idiom: the duck came along with negi (a kind of onion that looks just like a leek) on its back. It basically means dinner walked right in the door with all the fixings, that good things happened on top of other good things all in your favor. I guess my point is don't forget the Squeek because good things can happen to you too. Like squirrel-leek soup maybe.

[img=320x200]http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/pokesenn/imgs/1/3/1340ff5d.gif[/img]
2rnd0f9.jpg

squirrel power, they can be YOUR HEROES !!

2wqekie.jpg

I think the Squeek and Squirrel votes should be counted together, Squirrel and Squeek unite!
After all the squeek is a squirrel at heart. :D

Garbageman said:
I think the Squeek and Squirrel votes should be counted together, Squirrel and Squeek unite!
After all the squeek is a squirrel at heart. :D

Impossible & INCONCEIVABLE !

2rnd0f9.jpg

No way was that squirrel comfortable with the "squeek" creation process! The squirrel looks trapped, immobile, and scared.

^ Drama, I praise thee, for volunteering to do such reproaches and being so consistent!

I was only trying to get the extra vote, and of course lend a hand to the pour tortured soul of the squeek. :D

hmm, Mintymint !! When are you going to close this poll?! Some cant seem to make up their MIND lol

OOOoooooooh, Lady vote for me! Please, pretty please with sprinkles.

Baby-Squirrel-Yawns-Are-Contagious-l.jpg

il_570xN.451641871_cwmw.jpg

That's not a squirrel - it's a rat in disguise! Be wary... the squirrels are crafty. (wary)

EveWasFramed said:
That's not a squirrel - it's a rat in disguise! Be wary... the squirrels are crafty. (wary)

quit with the rumors already, squirrels have FEELINGS too ya know ...

33crclv.jpg

ucxb said:
hmm, Mintymint !! When are you going to close this poll?! Some cant seem to make up their MIND lol

I'll give it a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back