Wanna be my friend on FB?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
Not that I need any, I have around 300 already. Just wanted to have some ALL friends on there, just to keep in touch alot closer. Well if you want to, I dont mind if your not a cool cat and what not, it wont harm my rep or anything. I mean I hardly know any of the people I got on there anyway commenting and crying about their day :) Just trying to reach out a little better. Im a nice guy, I sometimes post inspiring thoughts and stuff that I get during my day.

Well, if your interested, let me know, I'll PM you my name or just link you to my page.

Take care

At this time, I do not feel comfortable being your friend on fb because I am still trying to "figure you out".

Does that make any sense? You only have 93 posts on here and I haven't quite made a judgement about you as of yet.

Holy crap, 300 people... I don't even know 300 people right now. I only add people I know. Or went to school with.

figure me out? lol ok. hum I guess if you would see my fb page it would say so much more about me than what I can type here.

IVIZ said:
Not that I need any, I have around 300 already. Just wanted to have some ALL friends on there, just to keep in touch alot closer. Well if you want to, I dont mind if your not a cool cat and what not, it wont harm my rep or anything. I mean I hardly know any of the people I got on there anyway commenting and crying about their day :) Just trying to reach out a little better. Im a nice guy, I sometimes post inspiring thoughts and stuff that I get during my day.

Well, if your interested, let me know, I'll PM you my name or just link you to my page.

Take care

Oh man, I don't remember when I last logged on in facebook, must be ages. I usually get nothing but useless spam there, so I find it pointless.

Why do you feel the need of having over 300 contacts? Attention whore? I see you are very concerned about your reputation. Lonely person my ass.

Why not just get a penpal or drop your msn to someone?

Attention whore :)

There quite a lot with over 1000 friends. I dont know most of them, but say less than half. I dont consider fb as a site to have your closest friends closer, thats why you know your friends phone number for. FB is more like a place to waste your time with comments and BS that people post. Not really something to take seriously. I mean, with the friends I do speak to personally, we hardly mention fb in our conversations, like if its an unspoken rule to not bring it up and it shows how lame you are for being on there. Anyways its no big deal, unless you make it a bigdeal. and a lot of people seem to hate it hear because they are making it a big deal. Who cares.

Yes I'm lonely, because I prefer solitude. But that doesn't mean I should avoid socializing. And FB kinda fills some holes in there, but yes its constantly retarded, but then again, who is serious in fb after all.

btw, all I did too have 300 friends was just requesting to be their friend. It was just a yes or no thing.

If you prefer solitude, how can you say you are lonely?

Latest posts

Back