Wanted friends (regardless of who or where) or a gf (well... difinitely a girl =D )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well not to much to say... I am a single guy of 26 years old. Work for US Army as Combat Medic and nurse (dont mind the male nurse jokes either >.<). For now going full time in college and working in AGR. 5'7 in height and about 158 pounds.

I am very active individual physically although balance it quite well with other activities. I may run or jog for fun with my dog on the mornings but would not shy away from watching a good comedy or play videogames. I am NRA supporter and at times firearm instructor. Had been amateur mma fighter and skydived with local parashute club for fun.

I m currently living in Lincoln Nebraska, but would not mind meeting friends from anywhere in the world.

Alas even some outgoing people are still lonely in the world despite being financially, emotionally and physically stable. So don't be afraid to throw a line a or two or add me on facebook.

Hi, I'm a girl but I'm married (sorry). That doesn't mean we can't be friends as long as you don't mind talking to someone who's a stay at home mum with no life? Still, given the excitement in your life, maybe I could live vicariously through you??

Oh, it would have to be online only as I'm in the UK -but that's fine by me. I do better online than in the real world anyway.

Hey there nurse man, I'd love to chat some time. :)

Latest posts

Back