Warhammer 40k

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Force in War 40k

• Total voters

Fulgrim

Reaction score
I am thouroughly addicted to Warhammer 40,000. I love every aspect of it from the noble Space Marines to the traitorous Chaos Space Marines who betrayed their brothers over ten milleniums ago. I know quite a bit about it and would love to discuss anything about it with other people, whether it be meaningful conversations regarding specifics on it or just answering simple questions to the best of my ability, If you want to talk about warhammer 40k, look no further! :)

p.s.

oh, and I am working on a warhammer 40k fanfiction but have hit a roadblock, if anyone is willing to bouce some ideas around with me I would be very grateful. (I am trying to make a fanfic centered around the Imperial Gaurd but I keep on sounding like friggin Gaunts Ghost [by Dan Abnett], which while it is a good series is kinda copywrited and I dont feel like going to jail...)

even though i only play the video games of warhammer 3000, i love the books and everything about it. my buddy has full set of the board game from the 80s. looks soo sick. warhammer is the shtznit chaos is my favorite but i admire space marines and their merits and such

ya, I have the Dawn of War PC games and I love every one of them. My favorite is the original since you could create dozens of defense turrets then surround those with hundreds of mines....nothing says impregnable defense like 2 Chaos Deamon Princes getting slaughtered. Not to mention the masses of orks that nobley sacrificed their lives so my turrets could get some practice for later ^^

but I like the Space Marines most, then Chaos, then the Imperial Gaurd, then the tyranids.

i love all the books and stories about space marines, and dreadnoughts!!!!!!!!!! the board game is actually super super fun i played with my buddy the other day, he has full set and extra ones fully colored by himself... sooooooo sick

My personal favorite is the Ultramarines novels by Graham McNiel, he is a fantastic author, he can desribe a monumentous battle in a few pages without missing a detail.

hmmm, Warhammer online, age of reckoning comes out tomorrow, funny how I have the disks sitting in front of me....(since I preordered they gave it to me a day early or something like that). I dont really like the fantasy warhammer universe....at all, but a warhammer MMO is a warhammer MMO so I will have to suffix for now :/

Latest posts

Back