washington

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23/m/college student (if you consider community college, college)

have you met any other people on these forums from washington? it would be nice to maybe get a get together or something with a group to hang out someday

I've seen other threads with people from Washington, but I guess they are inactive as of late. It's good to know there are other locals who feel the same way. Hopefully they'll see this sometime ... And yes, I consider comm. college "college," I'm about to graduate from one myself.

motiv said:
23/m/college student (if you consider community college, college)

have you met any other people on these forums from washington? it would be nice to maybe get a get together or something with a group to hang out someday

Janus said:
And where do you hail from?

woolensilence said:
Another Washington... ian. Here.

Hi. :D

I'm from the yonder side, Spokane... but longing for Seattle. Soon enough I may be moving there. :D

Oh yeah, guess I should mention; young/girl/college student.

Nice to meet ya. Seattle is grand, I wish I could go there more but I'm closer to Portland now for school.

woolensilence said:
Janus said:
And where do you hail from?

woolensilence said:
Another Washington... ian. Here.

Hi. :D

I'm from the yonder side, Spokane... but longing for Seattle. Soon enough I may be moving there. :D

Oh yeah, guess I should mention; young/girl/college student.

Janus said:
Nice to meet ya. Seattle is grand, I wish I could go there more but I'm closer to Portland now for school.

What's it like in Portland and Seattle? Are they nice places to live? I am interested in moving to Washington state in the next few years.

They are nice to visit, but being big cities and all, are pretty expensive to live in. Big art/music cultures in both of them. Contrary to popular belief, it does not rain in Seattle all the time. :p

Arianna said:
Janus said:

What's it like in Portland and Seattle? Are they nice places to live? I am interested in moving to Washington state in the next few years.

Latest posts

Back