Weight Loss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sterling

So about 3 weeks ago started eating better, simple exercise, etc. Started off at 186.7 lbs. Now, I am at 172.3 . Goal weight is in the area of 115 - 120. Monday is the beginning of this work out called Insanity.

Going to be using this thread to post progress, questions, and whatnot over time.

Weight Loss Goal: 66.7 lbs
Weight Lost: 14.4 lbs

52.3 more lbs to go!

Disclaimer: Keep all rude, crude, and socially unacceptable comments to yourself. Thanks.

Sterling, I have total faith in you. Keep it up and you can accomplish your goal. (And when you don't want to do it, force yourself to...you'll thank yourself later for the insanity of it all)

Also, congrats on your progress so far :D

Go Sterling! :) I've heard great things about Insanity! Two years ago I weighed my highest weight ever at 217 pounds. I pushed myself and stuck with it and so far I'm 85 pounds down. It was a slow process for me and sometimes frustrating, but SO worth it! Good luck!!!

Congrats on your decision and success so far Sterling- your determination is inspiring

couch.jpg

Hehe you go girl. :) Keep at it, you will feel much better for it.

I personally am the opposite, trying to gain weight... It is hard!!!

wow, you are doing great !!! I should loose 35 pounds, now that i have recovered from surgery i want to start exercising, i do have a weak back, is your workout very hard ?, does it strain the back ?

Sterling said:
I hate working out.

Stick with it! You might find you end up loving it.

When I started I just couldn't stand physical exercise, nowadays I relish it because it's so much easier than it used to be.

It sounds like you're doing very well :)

You are doing awesome with the weight loss sterling, i wish i could manage what you have lost just keep it up and you will get there.

Plus drink plenty of water, eat some fruit :).

Latest posts

Back