Weight Loss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great. :) Weight loss is not easy but totally worth it! You are in the right track.

A word of advice. You seem to be losing weight pretty fast at 4 pounds/week. Keep in mind that after the first 4-8 weeks, you'll be losing weight at a slower rate. So don't get discouraged just beucase you didn't lose 7lb like you did in the first week.

And good job. You should set yourself little presents for every two weeks/months.

170.7 to 170.1

I've been putting off doing exercise and whatnot this week due to certain things going on, but the weight is still going down.

Weight Loss Goal: 66.7 lbs
Weight Lost: 16.6 lbs

I have been on light duty ever since my back surgery, just got back into my PT regiment, so I am in right there with you. It seems amazing what you have done so far, keep it up. I don't need to lose weight, but I do need to get good scores for my combat fitness test. You are very inspiring with your dedication.

Sterling said:
170.1 to 169.7

Weight Lost: 17 lbs

169.7 to 165.3

Weight Lost: 21.4 lbs

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now. If I were to not drop one more pound...I'd be fine with it.

Sterling said:
Sterling said:
170.1 to 169.7

Weight Lost: 17 lbs

169.7 to 165.3

Weight Lost: 21.4 lbs

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now. If I were to not drop one more pound...I'd be fine with it.

Go Sterling :D

I did a 6.4 mile hike today on the Cherokee Trail completely around Stone Mountain. :) That should help.

Keep going Sterling! I am doing insanity and the name fits :p hope it's going well!

Latest posts

Back