What are 3 things that make you unique?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually want to live
Despite that, I'm very welcoming, so that I often make friends with people who are 'unique'
I need hugs like the flowers needs sunshine

1) I can game GTA IV from I wake up, to I hit the sack. (That is like midday to 4 in the morning)
2) I'm creative to when I comes to make videos in video editing programs.
3) I can talk... A LOT!

Well, don't think that makes me unique.
And maybe nobody is unique, not because that's a bad thing, but still...

I am overly obsessed with cats. Really. My plush cat collection will never be complete.

I have the longest hair of anyone in my family.

I am very nice and open minded.

Animals and small children seem to love me.

I have a heart that's too big for my own good.

I love to sew.

I am the quietest talkative person you will ever meet.

I love to skip. My teacher pointed that out to the whole class when I was in high school. I do it when I feel happy. When I feel sad. When I feel hyper. When I feel down. Pretty much all the time.

I only have two.

Odessa! You brought this post back from the dead didn't you? 2008?! lol.

Hmmm...Three interesting things that make me unique? I don't think I am that unique. I am pretty average as things go. I doubt that I will ever be different from other people even in my wants and desires. so...I don't think I could answer the overall question lol!

Mmmh. Well, there's my genetic code, my social security number...and possibly my mind, life experiences and whatnot that make me the unique individual on a psychological level.

...What? :p

Bread said:
Mmmh. Well, there's my genetic code, my social security number...and possibly my mind, life experiences and whatnot that make me the unique individual on a psychological level.

...What? :p

That's actually pretty good. Why didn't I think of that?

eh, caught me in a bad time so I have to really try to focus and think about this one.. Hmm

I was/am very idealistic as a person. It has downsides but I think it's nice to always see the good side of things rather than the down side. (lately though, I might have to settle this one out)

I like people, their stories, their struggles and triumph, what make them unique and what make them alike fascinate me. I just don't always know how to get close to them.

I like to walk barefoot. I like it when I feel the ground on my sole

this is a good thread! Especially on a bad day =)

1. I'm a great listener - random people on planes and trains talk to me about their problems, and I like that.
2. I am eccentric - I don't really consider myself one although I have trouble fitting in, but its what everyone calls me
3. I went bald once for the heck of it - and i'd do it again =)

- I love little birds soooooo much, they are super cuties! ♥ :'>
- I'm very sensitive person, I cry about everything and everyone, lol.
- I don't have much stuff in my room, I'm simple person.

:D

Genuine
Caring and
Strange

I have Asperger's. I shouldn't say that too much, as I give Asperger's a bad name, lol.

Latest posts

Back