What Are You Doing this Weekend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel

Reaction score
Alot of people make plans, some don't.

I was asked twice today what I had planned for the weekend, and my reply... absolutely no plans.

I would like to know what other people like to do :)...

POKER TOURNEY!!! :D

Everyone is invited!

I guess I also have a band show to get ready for. :p

So not too busy, but fun!

Catering to my kids, possibly going to my sister's on Monday for a cook-out.

I'm making pancakes tomorrow - everyone is welcome. :)

The same as you Samuel. No planes at all.
The sun is out though so I Guss it there biking whither for me :)

Plus this weekend well be one of the longer ones as its bank holiday this Monday here.

I have no clue why the weekends seem long to me as I don't work anyway. But I have always preferred the week to the weekend.

Samuel said:
Alot of people make plans, some don't.

I was asked twice today what I had planned for the weekend, and my reply... absolutely no plans.

I would like to know what other people like to do :)...

Absolutely nothing planned like you. Just hanging on to the hope that maybe one day my life will improve.

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Oh, and reading. That sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

i am working and when im not doing that i am at home doing nothing. i have had 3 people ask me to help them with moving so more than likely ill be helping atleast 1 person movie at some point later today.

I want to use this weekend as an opportnity to get somethings I've been putting off doing done. I procrastinate but now I'm getting on my nerves by not getting things done.
I keep meaning to go into town to visit a certain store but I keep forgetting so if I remember I may do that tomorrow.
I'll be babysitting my 8 month old nephew some time this weekend too.

saturday night..done sweet F.A...nice..thought I saw Agent Scully this morning disguised as a postman..but it just turned out to be the regular postman..tonight I leave my window open just in case she decides to surprise me in the night..hmm best leave a rose at the end of my bed..
zzzzzzzzzz

Working, I actually just have a 4 hour shift tomorrow and then I have a day off. Then 5 more days......
Our weeks go wed. to wed. so I'm almost done with this week.

In my free time I've become extremely bored with life, so I'm just spending it lonely and bored. And music, videogames, junk food, ya know, the usual.
I'd like to sleep but I guilt trip myself about wasting morning time if I sleep late.

Wish my friend was free to hang tues but whatever, he's got tons of friends and a girlfriend, I don't.

I was gonna study for a test, but ended up ether vegging out in front of the computer, or gardening outside in the awesome beauiful weather.

whatever, it's open book anyways!

I played a crapload of Dwarf Fortress.

Problem is, I saved my game, then went back to it later and found IT HADN'T ACTUALLY SAVED.

This made me incredibly unhappy. I took it out on my Dwarves. Half of them I sentenced to drowning, sealing them off in the lower part of the fortress and flooding it with water. The other half succumbed to melancholy and fits of rage. I abandoned the fortress. Doubtless many of them will starve in the near future, as the farming sector was located in the lower section.

Such is my wrath in these troubled times.

In other news, I really should have studied more than I did this weekend.

Friday night I am selling raffle tickets. Saturday I might be going to a friends brothers 18th birthday party. Other than that no plans.
Long weekend! WOO HOO! I only work 2 days next week! And then the following week I work 4 days and have 3 weeks holidays!!! :D

Drink

Edit: oh I forgot, have badminton, but I want a drink (d).

Latest posts

Back