What can a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be working on?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
How about a blaster that can go through a lightsaber without being parried? Some kind of special...technobabble gas of compressed blah blah that isn't blocked by conventional lightsaber crystals.
Or, you know, steal from Star Trek. A terraforming device that can terraform a planet in a day but could also be used as a terrible weapon.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m going to be funny and make my scientist cure sexual impotence. What Star Wars substance do you think could accomplish that?[/font]

Maximum7 said:
Richard_39 said:
How about a blaster that can go through a lightsaber without being parried? Some kind of special...technobabble gas of compressed blah blah that isn't blocked by conventional lightsaber crystals.
Or, you know, steal from Star Trek. A terraforming device that can terraform a planet in a day but could also be used as a terrible weapon.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m going to be funny and make my scientist cure sexual impotence. What Star Wars substance do you think could accomplish that?[/font]

Idk, do what you want but I think the fact that stories like Star Wars and LOTR were great without being overly vulgar or sexual, was always one of their strengths.  It shows that it can still be done.  Just my thoughts.

Maximum7 said:
Yeah the evolution idea is good but I think the Empire did already that in Legends with a Kowakian Lizard Monkey named Pic

I didn't remember who you meant at first, but then remembered he was that little guy from Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight. I just didn't remember he was a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard with upgraded sentience, but that's coming back to me now. I loved that game, haha. Good times.

Latest posts

Back