What gadgets do you own?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
List em here!

1. iPhone 5 (iOS7)
  2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch (with attached keyboard)
  3. 23 inch Windows 8 Desktop
  4. 13 inch Macbook Pro
  5. 2 Rokus
  6. A Linux desktop (converted from Windows)
  7. An iPod Classic 80 GB
  8. An iPod Touch

I thought it would be cool to see what everyone's systems were.

This is not including video games...which I will list, if someone asks.

hmm, this is a list I had to think about.

pc#1 = win7 gaming machine connected to dual 23" lcd monitors and a Samsung 40" lcd tv.
pc#2 = win8 headless media server with 12 tb of storage and 16gb ram
pc#3 = win8 DAW system (digital audio workstation) with a 10channal firewire audio interface
laptop = 12" acer with upgraded ram and SSD drive
WD live HD media player
acer 7" tablet
Samsung galaxy s2 (soon to be upgraded to S3)
all the toys like mini Bluetooth keyboard, hdmi and usb adapters etc to plug the phone/tab into a tv

here is a sig I made a while back showing specs for my pc with links (for those who care to have detail)

tho I had to remove a few details due to this forum having a maximum of 10 images per post? ..
even though the are tiny, they are all individual images.

Samsung Galaxy S4

ipod touch 8gb

ipod classic 160gb

Custom desktop, Windows 7, 22" monitor.

Acer Aspire laptop

Xbox 360

Playstation 2

Original Sega Megadrive 2

Blaze Megadrive (limited Streets of Rage edition)

Blaze Portable Megadrive (Super Street Fighter II edition)

Sumvision Micro 3 (media player)

Sold my free Sony Xperia L phone and my Sumvision Voyager 8" tablet a few weeks ago. Will get better ones for Christmas :D

Usual cocktail of laptops, iCrap and gaming consoles.

*i got a herbalaire 2.2 its a super high tech herb vaporizer, it heats the active components of say tobacco or any other kind of herb to exactly the right temperature and turns it into a vapor so you dont have to breathe smoke, can also be used as room freshener if you put dried orange peel in it say , no need to say what i need it for, annoyingly i lost THE most crucial f'ing bit its just £12 but its gotta come from goddamn Canada!, i just ordered it but got knows how long it will take ...cost me £200 originally, its the top of the market, its high tech, instead of any kind of plate heating and possibly burning it, it heats a chamber below so when you suck in the airflow immediately is heated to say 175 degrees and the air flows through everything you've put in it n vaporizes the goodness even in a solid packed in lump of tobacco as shown here
[video=youtube]
http://www.herbalaire.com/h22.html

*a custom made PC, got a computer genius to put in two SEPARATE not dual core where each processor takes half of the 3.6ghz but he put me two 3.6ghz processors in that both work separately so my processing speed is actually 7.12ghz:cool: also motherboard had only space for 3 sticks so we stuck 3 1gb sticks in and 1024bit nvidia graphics card, forget the name.....that was in November 2010 and i got it for £200 from a guy whose got a shop and i called and said 'i want the best darn gaming PC you can make me' he replies ' i see...this may take some time' lol even the phone call was cool, still plays the new releases

*um got a water meter installed?
*old style big ps2
*Xbox 360 60gb hard drive with 2 free games, remote controller, got that for £60 a year ago
*dad got me a washer dryer, the driers great if its cold out you can get you clothes all toasty :D

*sandwich toaster

*oh yeah my mother gave me this great suit comprised at its core of DNA which has been found to code and decode the waveform patterns around us that lets me interact with this world, its got storage space, processing power, and can be programmed with any defense mechanism you wish, it have problems like bits do malfunction and hurt but for my MUM to make that so the universe can put me in it......that's a gadget! i can change how things look by eating a handful of truffles i can program my computer to learn and do ANYTHING (none of that linux and windows crap) yeah its a pretty awesome thing that when used to its full potential is superior to any technology i've yet to see, thanks mum :D

1. A badly cracked and updated-to-7.0 laggy iPhone 4, 8GB.
2. A Sony Erickson Xperia SP (Android) phone.
3. Gamecube (fav)
4. Wii (not my fav)
5. Toshiba Satellite Ulltrabook laptop.

And because I am cool like that, Smith Corona Typewriter (NOT electric).

As for the rest of the house, he has two 2in1 computers, an XBOX 360, Gameboy Advance, 3 different cellphones not in use and one missing a battery, one working (Samsung) cellphone in use, Samsung tablet 8GB, 50 inch TV, 30 inch TV, Gamecube.

This is excluding appliances and such.

Er a hand me down ipod...

Thinking about it I guess a hand me down laptop as well. For some reason I don't think of that as a gadget.

Though my favourite "gadgets" are my Polaroid self timers. They are mechanical and make a right racket but I've never got over how awesome they are.

I forgot to add my two cameras:

Canon SX240 IS
Canon Rebel S series film =D

Nothing too fancy:

- Olympus Pen Lite E-PL5 (<3)
- HP Pavilion computer
- Samsung Galaxy Young phone, it's super laggy though >_<
- PS3
- My grandma's old TV, lol

annik said:
lonelyfairy said:
- Olympus Pen Lite E-PL5 (<3)

I just googled that, looks like a lovely camera. Very stylish. :)

It's very lovely, I agree. Very small and girly. :)

Having the white one.
41h2KEJ8anL._AA300_.jpg

I wanted this though... It's about 400 euros or more but has the same sensor etc. looking more ''retro''. :)
x279EM550S-o_Flash.jpeg

^ Yeah it does look a great size and shape. I normally don't like modern or digital camera's because I don't think they are styled nicely but I love that one, it really looks like a camera! and I would totally have one. :)

annik said:
^ Yeah it does look a great size and shape. I normally don't like modern or digital camera's because I don't think they are styled nicely but I love that one, it really looks like a camera! and I would totally have one. :)

Yeah! :) It's not the only one though, lol... There's some kind of trend going on with the digital cameras, making them a look like the older ''retro'' cameras:

1541601.jpg

Fujifilm_X-M1_984424.jpg

x279EP517S-o_front.jpg

Just few of many, lol... :shy:

I really like it that they want to make cameras now which are looking like ''real cameras''. :)

Most recently, a blender from a friend. It's more powerful than the old one I have, & unlike the old one, it has that little cup in the lid which means I can actually use the thing. Now I can make my own juices again.