What is your dating age range?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldyoung said:
I'm not limiting myself. I just find value in meeting someone who's more or less my age. You'll be in similar places in life, and more compatible. Dating younger people, they tend to be more restless than you and it creates tension.

Younger = hotter, but that's a tradeoff I can make. :cool:

That does make sense but you are also eliminating the chance that someone younger can make you just as happy. That was my point.

BeyondShy said:
That does make sense but you are also eliminating the chance that someone younger can make you just as happy. That was my point.

Yeah.. It's a valid point.

I guess Frostburn worded it better than me.

My age or older. Younger used to be fine, but now I'd like to be with someone mature enough not to change their mind about commitment halfway through.

What is age, seeing spring and winter
More the better
Or lesser is better
Doesn't matter
As long as they make your heart flutter.

I'm 40. Tens years younger or older. So 30 to 50.

:Hi She-ra. What would your dating age be,if it is ok for me to ask? :)

Hey no problem. It isn't set in stone, the lower limit about 10 years younger. The upper age limit, I really don't know. I.am reasonably open minded.

Plenty of lovely,Ladie's(Of all age's), on here,PD,try some of the Dragon charm of yours! :)

My charm is reserve for only one, Wingman ;) But I could try some of my different kind of charm, I'm only worried about side effects that include laughing too much and kill mood of few and, and most deadly one, feeling love for them :D

If I were in the dating scene, I wouldn't really care much for the age because it's hard to identify someone solely by their age. Some people are mature beyond their years, some aren't. It all depends. But I certainly wouldn't want someone who's way much younger than me, 21 and above seems okay.

I think the older you get the range gets bigger.

In high school and college, I wanted to date someone the exact same age as me, because we were going through the same stuff in life.

Now, I'm good with about 3 years younger and 5 years older.

It used to be about my own age (44) but recently I seem to be more open to younger guys. For some reason they seem to be more interested in me (theories abound from I remind them of their mother to they feel no pressure because they assume I am out of the running) and I find them so kind and unjaded. I think anything over 60 would be a no go. But other than that, it is a wide spectrum.

As I'm 38 I don't think I would go any lower than 30. I would probably date a lady who is 48. I've been a toyboy once but no higher than ten years.

I'm generally interested in ages 25-38. The older I've gotten, the less interested in anybody younger than myself I've gotten.

Latest posts

Back