What is your universal IQ

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
You have to ask how valid this is if most peple taking it are getting well over the mean (100)

Really? You don't think all these guys fit right in mensa? You don't believe in all the geniuses we have here??!?!! wow

sorry I'm pissed that I got 120, fresia yo test kamya, I ain't dum

I know kamya wanted something universal and honeysuckle, but mensa tests are cattell and stanford-binet, from what I know, maybe look for those to see if y'all are geniuses

DarkSelene said:
ardour said:
You have to ask how valid this is if most peple taking it are getting well over the mean (100)

Really? You don't think all these guys fit right in mensa? You don't believe in all the geniuses we have here??!?!! wow

sorry I'm pissed that I got 120, fresia yo test kamya, I ain't dum

I know kamya wanted something universal and honeysuckle, but mensa tests are cattell and stanford-binet, from what I know, maybe look for those to see if y'all are geniuses

Those are just different grading scales. Do the second one.

They're not just different grading scales, they're actual tests with different concepts of development.

U jus jelly

After a little more digging, the second test seems to be the closest you can get to the real thing without actually going in and taking a pen and paper test.

I am jelly! I'm not ashamed of saying it! I'm gon take the second one and get retarded 20 IQ marks and then I'll punch you because it's all your fault that I'm dumb.

What a treat, seeing smart people argue about dumb things!

2r5ssh2.gif

kamya said:
Where do you see any arguing?
You can't see it if you look directly at it.  You need to squint, sorta.

It may be the first specimen of Ironic One-Upmanship in captivity. 
But, so far, it's not clear who gets the participation trophy, or why.

Your IQ was measured to 115, which is equivalent to the 84.1 percentile

my brain is jell-o

I was reading that types of intelligence graph thing of which there are and I'm pretty sure I'm absolutely helpless in regards to all of them except intra and interpersonal. Maybe I have the cognitive abilities to improve, but I'm freaking gelatin right now, for sure.

DarkSelene said:
Your IQ was measured to 115, which is equivalent to the 84.1 percentile

my brain is jell-o

I was reading that types of intelligence graph thing of which there are and I'm pretty sure I'm absolutely helpless in regards to all of them except intra and interpersonal. Maybe I have the cognitive abilities to improve, but I'm freaking gelatin right now, for sure.

84th percentile is not bad. You aren't jell-o. Jelly sure, but never jell-o.

All your IQ score tells you is how good you are at IQ tests
I have been a teacher for a long, long time and, trust me, IQ has b*gger all to do with the ability to learn and grow

Madbadteacher said:
All your IQ score tells you is how good you are at IQ tests
I have been a teacher for a long, long time and, trust me, IQ has b*gger all to do with the ability to learn and grow

Cool.

How did you do?

Latest posts

Back