What Make A Good Friendship xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them I think are need but I would say common interests ?

As long as you can have fun with your friends then I would say it don't much matter if your into the same things are not. But ye common interests would help.

Also your avi cracks me up :)

I would say common interests are very important. Every time I've been in a close friendship with someone, we had a common interest. Having at least one adds more substance to a friendly relationship.

Bluey said:
All of them I think are need but I would say common interests ?

As long as you can have fun with your friends then I would say it don't much matter if your into the same things are not. But ye common interests would help.

Also your avi cracks me up :)

Haha,true.

Common interest are one of the key factors in communication.
A group who loves soccer and an individual mixs along well.

xD(avi)

Silvernight said:
I would say common interests are very important. Every time I've been in a close friendship with someone, we had a common interest. Having at least one adds more substance to a friendly relationship.

Other factors are also needed.(Both long term and short term friendship.)

Like what you said,we need a common interest or else we would be hanging out with one another and staring.

I think Desire should also be there. The desire to actually BE a friend, not just HAVE a friend.

Twingle said:
I think Desire should also be there. The desire to actually BE a friend, not just HAVE a friend.

Yah,I agreed.I am trying to study it but I have yet to find a book about this.

There is some kind of mutual selection between friends.

We do select friends.
And people also select us too.

Factors I considered:
Personality
Apperance
Communication

These are the factors considered in individuals.But for group,I have yet to identified them.

Latest posts

Back