What to do when it rains in your heart.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Supernova

Hi everyone,

I am a new member and this is my very first post.

Usually I shy away from meeting strangers, but this forum seemed to have people who care about each other.

I've been feeling really down for some time now. I am 33. I work as a manager in a multinational company. I have had a divorce recently. I am engulfed with lonelyness. It's like you're an island. There are so many people around you, yet no one is there. I am always sad and completely frustrated with my life. My work used to comfort me, but now I have lost the motivation. I have no friend to talk to. We are two brothers and he lives in another country.

Sometimes I look outside my window and stare at the sky, feeling empty. I wonder why I was sent to earth. I could not be a great leader or an artist or anyone to say I have a purpose of life. It has been a wasted life!

I wonder if I would ever find the right girl to fall in love with and be happy. I don't remember when was the last time I was happy. As I am a shy person, I don't have a social network, so my chances of finding her is pretty bleak. I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

Welcome SuperNova. I am sorry to hear about your divorce. Maybe it has taken a toll on you. It has made you an even more shy person than you are already. Where do you live SuperNova? Hummm, I for one, always encourage people first to start making friends with the people beside them. But becareful, since you are a manager, and some might just want to get close to you because of your position of power. Maybe from those friends at work, you can find like more friends later on? Don't ever rule out the possibilities of finding another girl. Love is always so mysterious. Who knows, after you read this, you might bump into a girl that you like and eventually marry her? However, I can sense that you carry the emotional baggage from the previous marriage. Supernova, I have something to suggest to you. I know it might be very hard, but why not try and be friends with your ex- wife. I know, yes, the divorce and all that stuff, but trust me on one thing, no one knows you better than your first wife. I mean, since there is nothing to lose now that both of you are divorce, why not continue on being friends?

Supernova, believe me you are a lucky person to have a job and meet people in the office, as for me, I work myself at home, and I feel like most people here, that I am feeling incredibly lonely. when i'm down on most days.. i can't think about anything and work and it made me worse cause where i got the money if i feeling like this all the time? so it's really hard for me, i forget about finding a girl, sometimes i think i meant to be alone and die alone.

Hi Supernova,

Welcome. Speaking as someone who went through her divorce years ago, I will suggest that you not be so quick into thinking you need to find someone again. It's easy to want to do that, and if you think about it, you may know some who quickly met another and remarried, only to not have it last (the rebound). Take some time for you. You're now in your 30's and your life position is probably a lot different now than it was when you first met your ex. Enjoy being in the position of life you are in, while single, for a little while. The right person will still come along.

Hallo Supernova :) Do you realise that your only 1 year older then me. That's still young you know, Well it better be lol

What to do when it rains in your heart It was the title that made me come in hear moor then normal. What a very cool way of putting it.

you most be a cool person :D

Latest posts

Back