What'cha talking about?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
In this game, Person 1 writes a couple of lines of complete out-of-context randomness. Person 2 makes up an explanation as to what the person above was talking about.

Example:

Person 1 said:
...and finally, whisk the mixture until it turns a light, white froth.

Person 2 said:
It's a recipe detailing how to make Mamma Jo's Scalp Flake Pudding.

Aw, here we go, Scotty, down the hatch! I tell ya, this is the stuff boys go to bed dreaming about--the stuff that turns boys into men...men like us!

Person 3 said:
Scotty and Person 2 are going scuba diving into shark-infested waters.

((etc.))

And so on. Be creative, be silly, be clever. Have fun. :cool:

Guide to Bungee Jumping, Section IV: Possible Side Effects; Article 1. Death

I need you to bring me a fishing rod, six cans of shaving cream, two pairs of pantyhose, and a doughnut. And, for the love of god, don't forget the doughnut.

An episode of the Simpsons in which Homer is planning to go fishing for the rare pantyhose-fetishist fish, which can only be caught by someone who looks like a yeti. Obviously, such a difficult task can only be accomplished after eating a doughnut.

…and ever since, I’ve had a terrible fear of top hats.

Recollection of the 1994 mass gentleman streaking protest.

...little did he know, the masterplan had been set in motion and nothing could stop it.

(I approve of this thread)

George W. Bush's thoughts on the inauguration of Obama.

...The plants quickly swallowed all of Beijing

The Chinese version of "Little Shop Of Horrors Part XV".

And as she started into the sky, she thought "OMG that is the biggest....."

From the book "Little Suzie goes to Space".

There had been serious earthquakes, but nothing prepared them for the appearance of an earthquake god.

Japanese, worshipping nuclear power plants.

Humpty dumpty ate 66 rotten bananas while the white house denied any connection with the white powder deal.

From the book “The Devastating Effects of Corruption on Nursery Rhyme Characters”

The giant marshmallow said “why, don’t you just love Sundays.”

Proven: Marshmallows are religiously interested human beings!
Fingernail plastic surgery of a totally holistic and political correct standard.

Breaking news: Inalienable rights provided with sharper claws and granted to all life forms. (I'm not sure this makes more sense than the given situation, it was too random for me xD)

Congratulations, Sir! For your efforts you will be awarded the prize for “stupidest plan never to be put into practice."

Latest posts

Back