What's up?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[x]

Reaction score
Hello everyone! The name's Ian, and I'm a 17 year old dude currently residing in Holland. (Not the city in Michigan, mind you)
I don't know where to start, actually, so I'll just start off with the basics and that might lead me to some more in-depth stuff. Alright, so I happen to dig a lot of punk music. Not just punk, but also genres such as midwestern emo (that honeysuckle is MAGICAL), indie & all the other crap most "anti-mainstream" people listen to. I'm also a *HUGE* horror fanatic. I enjoy slashers the most (Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc), but other horror movies such as The Blair Witch Project, The Ring and all those other paranormal stuff are something I really like to watch also. I currently have *NO* hobbies at all. Alright.. let's get down to some personal stuff.. I have a lot of friends in real life and on the internet, but very few close friends, or as I like to call them, brothers. Despite having a lot of friends, I am 100% sure that the vast majority of them don't even like me. I don't blame them, because I tend to be an *******. You might wonder why I'm an *******.. well that's something I am not willing to share with any of you. Anyhoo, that's just me in real life. I'm very friendly towards people virtually. I am not quite sure why I am even on this forum, but it sort of feels like a home to me. A virtual home, if you will. Even though I have a lot of friends, sometimes I'd rather just have no friends at all so I can stay at home, watch movies, TV shows and enjoy my music. I've never had a girlfriend at all, in case you're wondering. I'm blaming my looks for this.. so that might explain why I'm alone after all. Even though I am technically alone, I don't feel lonely or anything. I'm rather content with my life so far. I think I might even live my whole life alone because I don't feel like putting effort into finding "the right one."
Anyhooooooo.. overall I'm a good person at heart, hilarious (in real life, that is), and willing to help everyone. That's one of my reasons I'm becoming a male nurse. It saddens me to know that there's a lot of people here on Earth that are not content with their lives, or feel really lonely, and I would *LOVE* to help each and every one of them. I'm here to basically here to try and help you guys by keeping you company or staying in touch with you. i'm planning on becoming a regular, in case you were wondering. Oh, jeez. Look at that.. look at the wall of text I just wrote. Told you it would eventually get more in-depth. See you guys around! Feel free to PM me and whatnot. :)
PS: Sorry if you see some grammar errors.. it's 5:10 AM right now and I'm kinda tired. It's been a long day.

Welcome to the site :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Paranormal stuff fascinates me, at the same time creeps me out. And I think a nurse's job is really really really commendable. It's a tough job, takes shitloads of patience - so, you're doing an awesome thing really. :)

Thank you all! Judging by the kind of replies I'm getting I think a simple "Hi I'm Ian" would've sufficed, haha. :p

quintus said:
Hi -x-,you remind me of someone....

Who is it I'm reminding you of?

ladyforsaken said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum! Paranormal stuff fascinates me, at the same time creeps me out. And I think a nurse's job is really really really commendable. It's a tough job, takes shitloads of patience - so, you're doing an awesome thing really. :)

Yeah, the paranormal stuff creeps me out as well at times, haha. Ah... yes. I didn't mention it in my opening post but I suffer from OCD and that's going to make my job a lot more difficult, lol. Maybe I get to use gloves at all times. :)

Latest posts

Back