Which ticket has your vote: Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On November 4th I will vote:

• Obama

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • McCain

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Sure.... you speak of repsonsiblities for freedom...
What have you done ??
What type of responsibilities or actions have you taken?

Any fool can sit back or take a backseat and just critizised all day long until the end of time.lol

Only in America that you can make fun of the nation's president on national TV without getting your
head blowning off. That freedom had been preserve and protected with lives.
Don't worry, if you wish to be a professor. You are free to do that as well.lol

Arguing....on the internets.....

serious.jpg

Lonesome Crow said:
What have you done ??

Any fool can sit back or take a backseat and just critizised all day long until the end of time.lol

Only in America that you can make fun of the nation's president on national TV without getting your

I haven't mentioned responsibilities for freedom, that does not even make sense.

I'm not even sure we are reading the same conversation at this point.

Go ahead and be a high horse bigot who uses logical fallacies. See if I care.

Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:
What have you done ??

I haven't mentioned responsibilities for freedom, that does not even make sense.

I'm not even sure we are reading the same conversation at this point.

Go ahead and be a high horse bigot who uses logical fallacies. See if I care.

Come on man...I thought you were running for office too.lmao

lol at

internet serious bussniess... the only thing is
AND I'M NOT STARTING A FIGHT

just that i think in other countries than the US (yes i still mean countries with western culture though) you can say whatever you want to about the president. Example where I live people sing songs about politics all the time and they can say whatever they want to.
And I guess in europe they can say whatever they want as well.. but the culture just isnt like that..so they wont be as rude. So I think that a lot of others do have the freedom that Crow is speaking about.. but not everyone uses it in the same way. Cause cultures are different...and many may simply respect politicians (and people) a bit more than they do in the US.

but hey..maybe i'm wrong :0)

I'm military (24 years and counting) I don't care who wins the election, all I ask for is one favor.

Let us win this war, The U.S. has not declaired victory since WWII, if we pull out too early then maybe my daughter can go back and finish it in another 10 years. ( I don't want that!) There needs to be put in place a government that the rest of the world can live with.

If we don't finish the fight over there, we can fight it here.

And as far as who I will vote for.

Well, I'm with you fellers.:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I'm military (24 years and counting) I don't care who wins the election, all I ask for is one favor.

Let us win this war, The U.S. has not declaired victory since WWII, if we pull out too early then maybe my daughter can go back and finish it in another 10 years. ( I don't want that!) There needs to be put in place a government that the rest of the world can live with.

What would you consider winning?

And how did we not win Desert Storm?

Hijacc said:

No one is making you look at this thread. If the thought of arguing politics in a political thread upsets you then go elsewhere.

Unacceptance said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Winning would be walking away with Iraq being self governing and stable, where the citizens have the right to an education and the freedom to walk the streets without fear of being executed for their beliefs.
And if we won Desert Storm, why did I have to go back?
If we pull out too fast again, another crazy dictator will strong arm his way to power and our kids will have to go back in another 10 years.
I've never said I agree with why we are there, but now that we are don't let it fall into the hands of another mad man that would gas his own people for having different beliefs.

Antihero said:
Hijacc said:

No one is making you look at this thread. If the thought of arguing politics in a political thread upsets you then go elsewhere.

Its kind of sad you didnt notice that I was joking with the serious business pic and all.
serious.jpg

I sure am being serious.

You fail at the Internets.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Unacceptance said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Winning would be walking away with Iraq being self governing and stable, where the citizens have the right to an education and the freedom to walk the streets without fear of being executed for their beliefs.
And if we won Desert Storm, why did I have to go back?
If we pull out too fast again, another crazy dictator will strong arm his way to power and our kids will have to go back in another 10 years.
I've never said I agree with why we are there, but now that we are don't let it fall into the hands of another mad man that would gas his own people for having different beliefs.

I see, I was just curious.

Still though, the Germans were beaten in World War 1, only to go back to fighting them in World War 2. Nothing short of a genocide will calm that region, guess it depends on how much you support wiping a whole people out with a nuke or something.

Honestly, the Europeans have been gathering their forces and going back to kill the Middle Eastern brown folk since like, 1095. It's never going to end. Nowhere on the planet is being able to walk the street fearlessly a 100% guarantee. Just live in a hood here in America as an example. I'm with you on the taking care of business now that we've gone and cluster messed everything. I was just curious on your view.

Hijacc said:
Antihero said:
Hijacc said:

Its kind of sad you didnt notice that I was joking with the serious business pic and all.
serious.jpg

I sure am being serious.

You fail at the Internets.

Yeah, after your lame parody thread I have been just sooo schooled.

I'm sorry being a ****** right now, but you've been nothing but an added annoyance in this thread.

Edit: You know, I am likely taking this too seriously. I am going to bow out of this thread for a while.

Yeah, but there's plenty of places in this world that I can walk down the street or stroll in a park
or a beach without the fear of getting mug or shot at. Such as me taking a stoll down my street
to the park at midnight where I currently reside. It is that simple walk of peace that I have gratitude for.

I also know what it's like to live in a ghetto. I had an opportunity to had the wonderful experince of
it for a couple years of my life.lol

I also know what it's like to live in a slums, slums of a third world country. God deemed me speacial
and a strong being when i was introduced to this thing call life.lol
I also know what's it's like when your children are hungery and the best you can give
them is peanut butter and jelly sandwish. Thank god, they like peanut butter and jelly samwich
because the frigg was empty. And the foodstamps didn't arrived
too soon. It gave me an inccentive to go to work full time and
go back to school.lol

I also don't like to think about it much...my step son that I rasied is currently
serving over seas. My heart sinks everytime. My father probably felt the sameway for me
as his father felt the same for him.

I also know what it's like to feel the world is going to hell in a hand bag really fast.lol
There has got to be more meaning to life than all this BS.
Though i know...it begins with me to make changes in my life.

I know I reside in the same world as everyone else...but I live in a different world from others.lol
I try to keep an openmind as much as I can. I know my views or perceptions are limited.
Therefore I still aprriciate people sharing their thoughts, views, perceptions and experience, especailly
if they differ from my own.

Though i might get an attitude every now and then....I still belive life is preciouse and every life
is preciouse. Yes...even my ex-gf that i hate so much sometimes.

Latest posts

Back