Who do you deserve?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stuff4096 said:
Sally said:
stuff4096 said:
The thing that makes you sad is what makes me sad too. Like you, I do not think that I ask for much but unlike you, I have not had the kind of opportunity I would like. I am glad that you can remain hopeful and dream. I wish I could be as strong as you. I have essentially given up on the thought of ever finding her. Perhaps just for now, perhaps forever. At this point, I have stopped doing anything to find her because each rejection only makes things worse. I realize that one cannot win the lottery without buying a ticket, but the odds are not in my favor. They never seem to have been. Anyhow, I do hope you find that which you continue to dream of, because you deserve it. You are sweet and genuine and that is rare these days. To me, the real question is what guy is good enough to deserve you...

What's her real name

I doubt I deserve him. But he's the only one I want and need. I'll settle for second best, because my number one has never wanted me.

Sally, her name is Sam. Actually, the her I was referring to is my soul mate, significant other, better half, or whatever name you prefer. Sam just happens to be the name of the one I let get away. The big mistake we talked about in another thread. My biggest mistake in life

That's why I was asking... just a follow up =D

Latest posts

Back