Who Else Loves Bobby Lee from 'MAD TV'?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

I have a crush on this guy. Seriously. He's cute and funny. He's chubby and loves to show his fat stomach. He loves to show his you know what.

I've never seen that show, so I don't know who he is. But if we're talking about tv crushes, I will say that I have a huge crush on Ken Jennings. You know, the longest-winning Jeopardy! champ. I've watched all of his episodes twice, I have his book, and I visit his blog daily. I like having crushes on people from tv. You don't get emotionally attached, but you still get to squeal over them.

Hi Elae,

Yes, I agree, it's fun! Bobby Lee is this Korean guy on MAD TV. It used to be much funnier in the past when it had Mo Collins and several others, but it's still pretty good from time to time.

Ken Jennings...hmmm. I guess you are attracted to the cerebral type! What can I say, he's good looking and clearly very intelligent.

But he is married, right? I thought he's a Mormon--which means he probably has a lot of kids.

Anyway, it's fun to have TV crushes, I agree!
Do you remember Becky's boyfriend from the show Roseanne? The Irish guy? I had the HUGEST crush on him. When I found out he died of a drug overdose several years ago I was so bummed! PS I also used to have a crush on David Arquette, Courtney Cox's husband! (Before he was married to her!)

lonelygirl said:
I thought he's a Mormon--which means he probably has a lot of kids.

Are you joking?  Stereotypes like that don't help anyone, even when you do use them jokingly.  He has two children, and I know quite a few Mormons with small families. Even if the Mormon population as a whole has a higher fertility rate than that of the average American (which I believe is true, but it has been dropping dramatically in the past few decades) making a general statement like that about an individual is vastly inappropriate, in my opinion.

You seem like too nice of a person to have meant anything offensive by your statement; hopefully you were just typing fast and not really thinking about what you were writing. I do that too sometimes.

Well, at least we agree that tv crushes are fun.

Hi Elae,

Sorry I offended you. I apologize if you were hurt by my comment. I have only one Mormon friend--she has 4 kids. I thought that family and having a lot of kids is part of Mormon culture--but of course there are exceptions to every rule and people usually have as many kids as they can afford and want.

In any case, again I apologize for making that statement.

Hey just to chime in a bit here since I am mormon and live in utah. Most people around here do tend to have a lot of kids due to the fact thats what the church is really about family. So we are kind of proud of having really big families its a good thing to us.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a big family. In fact, big families can be a lot of fun! I grew up in a big family, but we were poor and dysfunctional. If my parents had more money and were better parents, I would probably be happy to be part of a big family. As it is I still love my three sisters and two brothers.

Hey Don,

Great. What is your favorite character that Bobby Lee does? I like him as the Average Asian. I also love when he plays Tank driving his "DaeWOOOOOOO" and trying to pick up white girls.

Latest posts

Back