Who here Plays World of Warcraft?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess there are different realms for WoW so it probably wouldn't work out anyways.

I just want to get up to level 90 with one character and then quit. lol

WoW consumed my life during the summer after I graduated college. I had lots of fun but it was simply way too addictive for me. I had to cancel my subscription so I could actually concentrate on finding a job.

As much as I'd like to, I can't risk going back to that game. Have fun with it though. :)

I'm at level 27 now.

I'll easily be level 28 tomorrow.

I'm becoming obsessed O_O

I played WoW a few years ago and didn't get hooked. The my girlfriend last year convienced me to play a simular game called Allods and I ended up getting hooked playing that.

I quit WoW crack back after Cata. Too much consumption of my free time. Now that my free time is minimal, I can't get back on that drug. :p

Good luck and gratz though. You'll be 90 in no time. I was an instance grinder mostly. Good gear and quick leveling for me.

WOW crack. I played 3 1/2 years ago, so glad I stopped. If you weren't available to a decent guild 24/7, in other words unemployed and have no life, then you may as well not be playing at all. Realized too late that it was full time or no time (if you want good equipment). PVP was okay though.

This is so true. The guild I was in would always schedule raids for early afternoon during the week. I told them I had to work, and they would B list me, which means any big night/weekend raid, I could only be a fill in. Many of them didn't have many responsibilities/jobs.

Latest posts

Back