Who misses Evey in chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who misses Evey in Chat?

• I miss Evey! :(

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I Really Really mis Evey! :p

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonic_95

Reaction score
She seems to have dissapeared on us once she started working more...............BAWWWW :-(

Maybe this will make her come out of hiding lol

I miss her though I havn't been in there much myself :'(

Where did Eve go? and where did Steel go? AHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!

i talked to her for a minute for the first time in a long while in chat and now shes missing!!!

any information leading to the discovery or whereabouts of eve sould call

________1-800-Where_the_F_Is_Eve_.com_________

Nilla, you say "naughty" like it's a BAD thing. :p lol

And in my defense, I was in there for like two hours the other night. Van wasn't there, Joe wasn't there, knight wasn't there and jesse wasnt there. :p Nilla was sort of there. :p I got a lick and a hey, and then she went AFK. :p

(((((hugs))))) You guys are so sweet. :)

I miss Eve and Steel, but i also miss myself, because i've gone into silent/hiding (on msn) mode recently :p

Punisher said:
I miss Eve and Steel, but i also miss myself, because i've gone into silent/hiding (on msn) mode recently :p

I miss you too :(. Dont make me start a thread to get you out of hiding boi! :club:

SophiaGrace said:
Punisher said:

I miss you too :(. Dont make me start a thread to get you out of hiding boi! :club:

awww thanks :p

and another Punisher thread to compete with THE skorian's original Punisher thread would be fun :D

Punisher said:
SophiaGrace said:
Punisher said:

awww thanks :p

and another Punisher thread to compete with THE skorian's original Punisher thread would be fun :D

Skorian made a Punisher thread?? where?

Latest posts

Back