Why are relationships so hard to find?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
They are hard to find because you haven't been looking under the right rocks. Don't give up!

So the rumours are true. There are indeed vast cave systems hiding the world's most attractive human females :D

(Yes, when I post gibberish like this it's a signal that I should be in bed)

TheSolitaryMan said:
nerdygirl said:
They are hard to find because you haven't been looking under the right rocks. Don't give up!

So the rumours are true. There are indeed vast cave systems hiding the world's most attractive human females :D

Just make sure you're in bed with the right company!

nerdygirl said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
nerdygirl said:

Does a soft memory foam pillow count as company? I mean, it's reasonably huggable even if it doesn't talk much :(

:D

TheSolitaryMan said:
nerdygirl said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
nerdygirl said:

Does a soft memory foam pillow count as company? I mean, it's reasonably huggable even if it doesn't talk much :(

:D

Memory pillows be great company because they remember ye 'n always give a go' to gift ye what ye want.

rosebud said:
Relationships aren't hard to find. It's tough to find meaningful ones, that are worth keeping.

ALSO THIS.

With one sentence you instantly summed up what I was trying to say in my last post :p

Latest posts

Back