Why won't my laptop launch dead island?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TanyaXXXNice

I've been following directions I found online to go into the print menu, then Options and Supplies, click the Driver tab, and select the duplex printing option. But the last part is where I get stuck, because mine doesn't show a duplex printing option. In fact, there are no options other than choosing which printer I want to work with. How do I duplex print on Mac Snow Leopard OS, with an HP Photosmart All-in-One C5500 printer?My HP All in One computer has a built-in TV tuner card (and Hauppauge WinTV) that came with it and was originally put in to record TV shows via cable or composite hook-ups, but I was wondering if I could use it to record my PS3? The composite input (red, white, and yellow) are literally right on the front of the tower but whenever I try to record using a variety of programs, either the computer tells me "Hauppauge WinTV could not open" or the picture quality comes out really crappy and there's no sound. Are TV tuner cards and Video capture cards two different things? Would I need a capture card (PVR) to record my games? mp3 make a website which people would want to visit daily. Then you can either add adsense or if its a niche then u can get ads from other websites/companiesEvery single time I try to open iTunes, an error message pops up saying, "QuickTime was not found. QuickTime is required to run iTunes. Please uninstall iTunes, then install iTunes again." I did exactly that. After that, I uninstalled QuickTime and tried downloading and installing the standalone player. It still didn't work. It doesn't work on any of my accounts on my PC. If it helps to know, I run on Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 [I believe]) Please help!<a href=http://wyszukiwarka-mp3.eu/>mp3</a>i dont know if this sounds weird but i have a Mac Book Pro , and iam not an admin on it and my friend also is not an admin on his mac book pro but he told about a way where he opens the laptop cover and take off the ram and do something and puts it back and somehow he becomes admin and he still can switch back to normal if nessacry i asked him about it , i didn't understand him i want to know more about it , so does anyone know about this way ? please i need the information thnxdont watch it trust me its not worth it. You will get scarred for life when you watch this. This is your warning. If you do watch it expect extreme paranoia, apparition, hollucinations, and extreme depression. You have been warned

Latest posts

Back