Words that aren't Words.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indifferent

Reaction score
Ignoring the drive sent under the archway ten times a day. Doors would part for them even if they weren't automatic. Indistinguishable curves and fabric pulled tight. Different levels of style with only one thing in common. If there was a painter they'd get their fill with portraits printed, sorted, and quickly forgotten.

Nothing said. Baffled at tones that slide out without conflict. A bombardment of chemical desires shrugged off and swept under the carpet. Nothing regrettable is better left unsaid.

Small interactions with a highlight in trust. Expectations measured up to the chest with force. Hundreds of images flooding the censors. Pulled in too close to the rippled dark complexion and wine lipstick. Never an embrace or taste to pool over into unknown territory.

Watching the paired off with their conversations in code. What's true to their cause is never for sure. A complete separation from their excursions. Second nature to people who prove always certain. No hindsight, no regrets, no debates, no purpose.

Where are my Safety Pins?
I could pick one of you out of a crowd.
How do skinny girls pop?
Like a uniform of damage worn on colored jeans.
You're the reason Kristen Stewart and Kat Dennings have jobs.
Full of insecurities and drug-filed love-felt stories with all the worries of a Heroes journey.
With a bittersweet send off where we all kindly smile for a shared experience.
And while I secretly wish such a thing could happen to me.
You got to root at the chance for someone to be happy.

"I'm going back to being the prettiest girl in Ohio"
Second chances overplayed and overrated. Can you be blamed for romantic interests and popular love songs? Is this fair to say? I don't care about your salvation. My porch light shines brightest in the darkest hour. At least weakness has a prettier face with you leading their campaign. Pro-ignorance. Born again's fitting, you act like a child. I'm amazed how easily you caved under that weight called independence. Six months and several inappropriate Skype chats later.

I'm sorry, I won't entertain the notion of your love. I'm sorry, you fell for lies and convenient affection. I'm sorry, but I'll only be left out in the rain once. I'm sorry, but I'm not, you had your chance at junior prom.

Where's the girl I knew? Full of dirty words and hands-free stimulation. Staying up all night and being incredibly unsubtle. Putting on the pressure by scooching closer on the couch. Our first-last kiss sucked but at least back then there was the promise of practice.

Memories are always good for a smile. I guess that's why your face is still in my wallet.

Latest posts

Back